PRID Deluxe Kup [WIP - HAS PHOTOS]

Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

numbat

PRID Deluxe Kup [WIP - HAS PHOTOS]

Post by numbat »

I thought I'd take photos of the figures for my outstanding reviews while taking ones for those I've already completed (and neglected for way too long - sorry, been very busy!).

The reviews will follow, but could take a while - I've got a lot on with work and in my personal life just now. So, as ever, if somebody else wants to jump in there please feel free to review any of my outstanding figures!

And yes, Kup does have a giant hole in his flatbed in pickup mode. This is not even hidden by placing his cannons on there for storage. And yes, you can see part of the robot mode in the truck bed, but no those aren't his arms.

Still, Kup remains a really neat and fun Transformer, despite the flaws in his truck mode. I still really love playing with this guy!

Still - clearly should be either red or black and named Ironhide... A bit of a waste of an amazing design fusion of G1 and live action Movie Ironhide, with a Prime spin. But green. And called Kup.
Attachments
PRID_Deluxe_Kup_Robot.jpg
PRID_Deluxe_Kup_Truck2.jpg
PRID_Deluxe_Kup_Truck1.jpg

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.