Is it worth getting...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
*Predaking*
Protoform

Is it worth getting...

Post by *Predaking* »

Those reissues? I am talking about Thrust, Ramjet, and the newly reissued Dirge. Thrust and Ramjet are selling for $179 at BBTS and Dirge at $129 (sold out tho). I never owned the Coneheads and since I have all the Seeker reissues it's probably nice to get all the Jets. I am still thinking about getting another Hot Rod reissue as backup so I can open one for display.... now that I think about it I still plan to get Sixshot, maybe Hoist and Trailbreaker.. arrggghhh too many reissues to get!
"I'm the best there is, the best there was and
the best there ever will be"
Bret “Hitman" Hart
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Get the originals for about $40 apiece if I was you...
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

You can also try to look on ebay for conehead re-issues, they used to go for $60 or $70 a piece.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Go for the cheeper option even if they aint super new. Yeah dont do a Mirage ;)
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1
dont do a Mirage ;)
Unless your fit and female of course ;)

Actually, my advice would be to not bother with the re-issue Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge, wait for the PVC versions of all 3 next month :), but don't bid against me!, you saw how much I went up to on the Skywarp PVC! :eek:

Should be able to get both colour and pewter versions of Ramjet and Thrust for about $20 and I think Dirge is a chase figure, I'm not sure, but if he is he'll probably go for about $40-$50. So, while technically not the same as the re-issues, you could have all 3 minty as PVC's for $60-$70
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

um......getting back to the originals...

I'd look for them on Ebay. Myself, I'd go for the older ones--even the cleaner originals will be going for a bit less, and DEFINITELY less than $60-$70 each. Most I paid for my three coneheads ea. was for Thrust, at $42. Paid $28 for Dirge (C-9+ and complete!) and $32 for Ramjet, complete. (all before shipping.)

Do a little hunting, and you can find good stuff for good pricing.