Anyone hear smooth with the ladies?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
General Roadbuster
Protoform

Anyone hear smooth with the ladies?

Post by General Roadbuster »

I was wondering who dates a lot of ladies in here. Im not the kind that dates too many. Just a show of hands or whatever. And als what kind of ladies u enjoy. blondes, brunettes, hairless, whatevr Image

------------------

It is not how you die that matters to existance, it is that which you do beforehand that changes all.
Professor Smooth
Protoform

Post by Professor Smooth »

Hell yes, I'm not just SMOOTH with the ladies I'm SMOOTH all around! I've got a PHD in "Smooth"

Also, I tend to go for the Asian women.

------------------
ProfessorSmooth1 (on AIM)
The "Un-Smooth" list:
Brendocon
that is all.
Tarantulus

Post by Tarantulus »

mullet!
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

i do quite well with the ladies. I really have no preference, just not to young or old

------------------
------------------
Apparently if I were an Autobot I would be:
------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy--okay, give me the bomb." -Ultra Magnus
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Eh, I'm to shy to even talk to them.

------------------
Brendocon do you read me the boringness is blitzing the TFArchive we're all going insane with out you; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster_86 the recent departure of Brend
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this beautiful sig
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Do sheep count as ladies?

Gentlemen prefer Pole Dorsets you know.
------------------

[This message has been edited by Windcharger (edited 12-09-2001).]
Capt
Protoform

Post by Capt »

I'm generally described as a "really nice guy"...
so, generally, I'm just their friend...
IE, I can have them in stitches laughing (great sense of humour), enjoying my company (great personality..supposedly), etc...but why is it, I'm just "a nice guy"...

is it coz I is short?

------------------
CaptFarrell

<A HREF="http://www.tfhl.net" TARGET=_blank> Image
</A>
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Nah,

You're doing just fine Capt. You just gotta have the X-factor.

When you find it, tell me where you found it, I could do with some.

Unless it comes with Windows XP Pro, in which case i'll resign myself to celibacy, enforced this time.
Eternal 1
Protoform

Post by Eternal 1 »

Originally posted by Capt:
I'm generally described as a "really nice guy"...
so, generally, I'm just their friend...
IE, I can have them in stitches laughing (great sense of humour), enjoying my company (great personality..supposedly), etc...but why is it, I'm just "a nice guy"...
Dear God, That sounds familiar.... Yep, sounds just like me. Besides the occasional German, Russian, Dutch or Chinese girl, I'm just a good friend... Image

------------------

They were the dream-mechanical beings able to transform their bodies into vehicles, machinery and weapons; a last line of defense against the chaos-bringer, Unicron
Post the TF:TM mistakes here and do it now!!!
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

The old "good friend" thing kinda sucks doesn't it?

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

--------
Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
Gwildor:Only one of you Kevin...only one of anybody!
Astrotrain99
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain99 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
Eh, I'm to shy to even talk to them.

That's about how I am.

------------------

Astrotrain trips: Come take a cruse of the lovely planet of Char, er... ok, maybe not that lovely.
Reverend Shrapnel

Post by Reverend Shrapnel »

Here here! 'Friend' indeed... Image Image

------------------
*Since Tripod kicked me off AGAIN, I'll just have to tell you I'm supporting Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back*
-----------------------------------
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

I've generally just been the "friend" type as well, which kinda bugged the hell outta me. But just lately, after I met my g/f, I began to discover my flirtatious side and my inner flatterer; the confidence booster she gave me from even saying yes has really done the job. And we flirt with each other every time she drops by my work(where she works is kind of affiliated with us so we see her all the time). The chemistry is just unbelievable, and that's what ya gotta have.

R.

------------------
-------------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Transformers TNG--The ultimate in TF gaming.

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
If you enjoy torture racks, iron maidens, chain saws, and lots of pain, be sure to stop by RCOSD and Redstreak's basement in the TF Archive building.
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Well, hecky by sure I'm a hit with the ladies. Just ask Addl, Getaway or Skywarp, they know I'm the dude wih the ladies around here......., well, at least to say I like a lot of them anyways, it's just not mutual but still, I'd make a really cool guy if he ladies did all like me.

In reality I'm on the same boat as Capt. I have a lot of female friends and all of them say I'm really funny and should be on the television. I get on really well with women but it's the dreaded 'just good friends', or 'we get on well together' type of grey area.

I can't actually see why I'm not that much of a hit with women because;

1. Women say I'm funny, entertaining, understanding and nice.

2. I have a cool car.

3. My finances are ok.

er...., maybe it's because I look like a freak? - that could be a disadvantage.

As for the type of woman I go for;

Hmmmm...., let's see, for some reason I have a 'thing' about hair at the moment. I really like black hair with cool red highlighty bits in it (sound familiar Addl, Getaway and Skywarp? Image), but at this exact moment in time I'm into blondes - natural or not, but the hair must at least be shoulder length. I also like my women to be betwen 18 and 25, at least 5ft 5" tall and they gots to wear cool clothes. I go for a certain look, not good or bad just a level of coolness and style. Actually there's this one woman who walks past my work at the moment everyday at the same time, she's about 6ft tall in huge heels, blonde and looks absolutely gorgeous, she has a certain look - interesting, perfect and mesmorising, nice..., I'll tell you all updates in the chat room - you know it'll be colourful Image The only trouble with this woman is how the hell do I gets to meet her? I don't know her, she doesn't know me, but she walks past everyday at 9 am, if anyone has any ideas of how to meet her, or a really cool one-liner to say please let me know, you will be rewarded upon the outcome.

------------------
Image Image

"Hail to the king, baby"

------------

"Now, it is 1984, knock!, knock!, at your front door, it's the suede denim secret police!, they have come for your uncool niece" - Dead Kennedys, California Uber Alles
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

That's a tough one, Mirage...does she ever look your way or anything?
My situation was not unlike yours is, so lemme tell you what happened to me in the last week of October in case it will help you:
Monday--She comes by the dealership to get a customer(she works at Enterprise car rental, I work at a car dealer), and the customer needs to retrieve something from the car before they go back, so I quickly direct the customer to the car, make sure they can handle it themself, then slide on out and talk to her for a few seconds. We talked about music if that helps. Earlier in the day, and this is why I asked you if she ever looks your way, she was by twice before and gave me a nice suggestive wink each time. Image
Tuesday--I talked briefly with her again.
Wednesday--She came by and had to find a car, and I found a receipt with the keys to the car, so one of my coworkers was sly and said, go over to her before she leaves and make sure if she needs it, even though he knew she didn't. That enabled us to introduce ourselves. Image
Thursday--I took a car back over there just so I could see her, and was given a ride back by one of her coworkers who gave me the lowdown on her relationship status--single. However, due to it not being her that gave me the ride back, it put off what I really wanted to do until the next day...
Friday--Asked her out. She said yes, I celebrated like Kurt Angle after winning the WWF title(without the crying). Image

So that's the help I can offer, bub. First key is to get her attention, if you can do that then it's not hard from there. Ya don't even need a killer one-liner.

R.

------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Transformers TNG--The ultimate in TF gaming.

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
If you enjoy torture racks, iron maidens, chain saws, and lots of pain, be sure to stop by RCOSD and Redstreak's basement in the TF Archive building.

[This message has been edited by Redstreak (edited 12-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Redstreak (edited 12-09-2001).]
*Predaking*
Protoform

Post by *Predaking* »

I am the type who's really hard to fall in love but once I am committed to a girl it's hard for me to get over her. I have many lady friends that I keep at arm's length but I enjoy flirting with them from time to time. To not becoming just a friend you have to not only make them laugh (girls remember guys who are funny) but you have to take the opportunity to flirt with them. Not a full come on but just comments about how lovely they look and whoever goes out with them is one lucky guy. Things that melt the heart and make them go "Ahhh.. that's so sweet!" As for one liners I never use them cuz they all sound so cheesy but if I have to pick up a girl that I don't know I will make some small talk then just ask them out cuz they probably know your intention already so may as well be honest about it.

------------------
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

However,

If you want a killer one liner, try this;

Walk up to her in a supermarket isle, grab an item nearby and pretend to be intrigued by it, then casually slide over to her and say;

"This wine has particularly fine legs, and, if I may say, so do you".

She'll either be disgusted and walk away, or admire the crapness of it all and smile charmingly at your sheer bravado and humour, or lack thereof. 'Coz it takes balls y'see!

Either way, you've done your job, if it works, you're a winner. If it doesn't, you've lost nothing as you never knew her in the first place.

But you'll have gained pride at doing something hilarious, and will be less worried about talking to women in future.

Then you can drink your beer later feeling relaxed with yourself, and if you're happy with yourself, you'll be attractive to more women.

You can't possibly lose mate!

Regards,
Windcharger

Its like Jazz says; "Do it with style or don't bother doing it".
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Redstreak, you sound like Craig David Image.

I met this girl on Monday, talked with her briefly on Tuesday, we were introducing ourselves by Wednesday....

How did I get to be this funny?

And Windcharger has the right idea, naff chat-up lines are the best Image.

------------------

Fish Bee will destroy you unless you click here and, like, attend or something.

This new, improved sig was brought to you by sprites touch.
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

And for some light relief (no pun intended), check out this link, which I think is the funniest thing Transformers related I've ever read.

Don't be like Shockwave

Oh yeah, don't read this if you're underage, because its a bit rude. This means you Blaster Image

Regards,
Windcharger

[This message has been edited by Windcharger (edited 12-09-2001).]
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I have never, ever been out on the pull... watching a lot of people do so, I reckon that they just come over as pathetically desperate, drunk, and offensive.

I can highly recommend "blind dates" though...

------------------

Check out my collection & trade list and other TF stuff @ denyer.cjb.net!
Later, when I was hanging from the tree... — Bill Hicks