We have the Fox's Replacement

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
HotShot81
Protoform

We have the Fox's Replacement

Post by HotShot81 »

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/accesshollyw ... nsformers3

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will step in for Megan Fox in "Transformers 3," a source confirms to Access Hollywood.

The 23-year-old Victoria's Secret model, dubbed ELLE magazine's 2009 "Model of the Year," is a newcomer to acting - but not to "Transformers" director Michael Bay, who directed his latest starlet in a commercial for the lingerie line last year.

Rosie will play a new character opposite Shia LaBeouf's character, Sam Witwicky, in the summer 2011 sequel. The British bombshell was among a number of women rumored to be in line for the role, which also included Gemma Arterton, Ashley Greene and fellow model Brooklyn Decker. "The Hills" star Heidi Montag made a play for the role as well, Tweeting messages to Bay and posting a video of herself at a shooting range to try and show off her action skills.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, news broke earlier this month that Megan would not be returning to the franchise that made her famous.

At the time, Megan's rep told Access that she had made the decision "not to return," but according to Deadline, the choice was "ultimately" Bay's.

Either way, it won't leave Rosie much time to prepare for the role - "Transformers 3" has already begun filming to meet its planned July 1, 2011 release date. According to IMDB, it will be the model's acting debut.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

According to IMDB, it will be the model's acting debut.
So that's how you do journalism now, is it?

See, I'd make a comment about how her lack of acting experience isn't an issue as all Mikaela has to do is look hot and run from explosions, but Megan Fox actually ended up coming across as smarter than Sam most of the time.
I like bears.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Skeleton chicks aren't my type. I wish Bay chose Ellen Page for the role.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
glazios

Post by glazios »

Skidmark wrote:Skeleton chicks aren't my type. I wish Bay chose Ellen Page for the role.
If past comments by Ms. Fox are anything to go by, Bay will likely get the new girl to put on some weight for the roll; apparently he "doesn't like skinny girls", which is fair enough in my book.

The whole 'Size 0' shtick really isn't something that films should be beaming into little girls' minds anyway, if you ask me - they'll do enough of that to each-other and to themselves once they reach that 'mature' age of 12.

Which is utter sh*t, IMO. Kids should be allowed to be kids while they can be, as opposed to being lobotomised by "fashion" in their early teens. God knows it zombified most girls I knew at that age... ¬_¬
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

glazios wrote:Kids should be allowed to be kids while they can be, as opposed to being lobotomised by "fashion" in their early teens. God knows it zombified most girls I knew at that age... ¬_¬
And Miley Cyrus is the media's flagship for zombifying girls.:lol:
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Watchmen
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Skidmark wrote:Skeleton chicks aren't my type. I wish Bay chose Ellen Page for the role.
Got to admit, when I saw the pictures of this... woman (to use the term loosely, she's more of a slip of a girl) ... I was like "So, Victoria's Secret models training bras now?"
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

TFVanguard wrote:Got to admit, when I saw the pictures of this... woman (to use the term loosely, she's more of a slip of a girl) ... I was like "So, Victoria's Secret models training bras now?"

It's just a sign you're getting old when you think models are getting younger. You'll be worried your doctor hasn't actually finished medical school next.

More seriously, I'd assume that like Fox she's older than the character she's going to wind up playing anyway, in the best Saved by the Bell tradition.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

I won't always disagree on that point, having an 18 year old red-head gamer of a daughter will age you fast, after all. It's hard to think of too many Hollywood women as beautiful when they're hitting your kid's age-group, that's to be sure!

But, more seriously, this particular model really seems physically immature. Other than the infused lips, she looks at lot more like my uber-skinny 12 year old than she does a woman of any age. This woman doesn't even warrant an A cup, for Maker's sakes!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I like to have a lot of meat when I want dinner, not just a tiny salad. Too skeletal in appearance to me, but so was Meagan Fox, just a little less so than this one.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Ackula wrote:I like to have a lot of meat when I want dinner, not just a tiny salad. Too skeletal in appearance to me, but so was Meagan Fox, just a little less so than this one.
Your never gonna let this slide huh?

BTW excellent metaphor.

Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Watchmen
inflatable dalek

Sometimes salad is nice.
Sades

Post by Sades »

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LADIES, AREN'T YOU?

See, nothing slips past me.

I googled this girl, and for some reason when I looked at her face I was vaguely reminded of Andrea Barber.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Perhaps we should talk about food using tits as a metaphor instead?
Sades

Post by Sades »

I like tits on my salad.

Oh... I'm not doing it right, am I?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

I like tits.

That's the way to do it.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

She's cute, the provided picture looks like the diabolical hybrid of Jessica Alba and Katie Holmes, which isn't neccesarily a bad thing. I am however a total sucker for brunettes and Fox is yum, so as a dastardly acolyte of the lovely Ms Fox I can only conclude...

I'd eat her salad, but I'd be thinking of Fox's tits.

What?
inflatable dalek

I prefer they don't have too much salad going on. If you know what I mean and I'm sure you do.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

I think Dalek's about to dress the salad.
Wreck and Rule!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Hmm, now I really want a salad.

... Like, an actual salad. Not a salad salad, a salad.
inflatable dalek

[quote="Sades"]Hmm, now I really want a salad.

... Like, an actual salad. Not a salad salad, a salad.[/QUOT

And I really want a Victoria's Secret model. Someway, somehow, there must be a way we can both be satisfied.