Anyone off-loading any Alternators?

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Sunstreaker2

Anyone off-loading any Alternators?

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I'm trying to find an Alternators Mirage I won't have to fork over 80 bucks for.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

There're a couple on ebay now for ~50... Hell, I managed to get one for abput ~60 shipped to the UK.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Cliffjumper wrote:There're a couple on ebay now for ~50... Hell, I managed to get one for abput ~60 shipped to the UK.
That's not much cheaper than what I found on Amazon, and still rather pricey for a mass release Alternator. I can get Rodimus, who was an exclusive, for 40.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Aye, but Rodimus looks awful... plus beware, the figure's been heavily booted, and some seem more open about whether it's a copy or not.

They seem to be selling for ~50 shipping inclusive on ebay, so you might not have much luck getting one significantly cheaper.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Cliffjumper wrote:Aye, but Rodimus looks awful... plus beware, the figure's been heavily booted, and some seem more open about whether it's a copy or not.

They seem to be selling for ~50 shipping inclusive on ebay, so you might not have much luck getting one significantly cheaper.
That's unfortunate.

Classics Mirage is just so WRONG, but I really like Mirage.