Thread title change

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
sageofgrapefruit

Thread title change

Post by sageofgrapefruit »

Can someone tell me how to change the name of a thread I created?
Signatures must not exceed 200 pixels tall
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

First, you need to become a member of staff.

Or, alternatively, you can ask one who has Awesome Mod Powers in the relevant forum.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Oh, and there must be bribes with alcohol made. That goes for asking a mod to do something or becoming a member of staff...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

What? Editing the top post should do it. 'Advanced' (i.e the page that looks like a new post page) rather than the text box that appears with Javascript. I think it's on for the whole forum, not just the trade subforum...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Denyer wrote:What? Editing the top post should do it. 'Advanced' (i.e the page that looks like a new post page) rather than the text box that appears with Javascript. I think it's on for the whole forum, not just the trade subforum...
I've done it a few times, including places where I'm not a mod. I just thought I was special, but apparently it's open to any idiot.

Oh, right....

EDIT: I must thank krazywackynuttygrapefruitbloke for deflecting attention from my own terrible Photoshop skills with that effort, though.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

IIRC mods do have one or two abilities outside their forums; being able to move threads they started, etc.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cliffjumper wrote:
EDIT: I must thank krazywackynuttygrapefruitbloke for deflecting attention from my own terrible Photoshop skills with that effort, though.

Well, as much as I hate removing cliffy's distraction I have to point out Saga's new sig is to large to fit in with the amazing forum rules.