eBay

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Neosoundwave
Protoform

eBay

Post by Neosoundwave »

Okay, heres the deal, I've used Buy It Now (BIN) on eBay, for a G1 Defensor, I got him for 60 bucks, its been 3 days and the seller hasn't contacted me with his address or a reply at all, what should I do?:confused:
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

e-mail him and be like....."WTF"!!!!!!!!
Neosoundwave
Protoform

Post by Neosoundwave »

Originally posted by Claypool
e-mail him and be like....."WTF"!!!!!!!!
man, I've done that like 6 times, with the ebay email ****, I would email him directly, but ebay won't let me, it would say that i'm not currently in a contract with him or some **** like that....damn damn damn, I want my defensor!!!
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Neosoundwave

man, I've done that like 6 times, with the ebay email ****, I would email him directly, but ebay won't let me, it would say that i'm not currently in a contract with him or some **** like that....damn damn damn, I want my defensor!!!

well, at least you didnt pay and he hasent sent, just find another one......why do you want defensor anyway? he sucks, get Devastator!!!!!
Neosoundwave
Protoform

Devastator RULES

Post by Neosoundwave »

I've got Devastator, HE ROCKS, but I want defensor, because, well I want the Gesaults, i've got Devastator, Superion X 2, Menasor, Computron, Abominus (hopefully today) and Ruination (I can't afford a G1 Bruticus, yet)

DEVASTATOR devastates ALL
Claypool
Protoform

Re: Devastator RULES

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Neosoundwave

DEVASTATOR devastates ALL
yes.....yes he does
Neosoundwave
Protoform

Post by Neosoundwave »

my Devastator leans forward like an old man, I think Bonecrusher is a gimp or somthing, you have that prob.?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Sellers do occasionally get stranded email-wise...and Buy It Now makes the end of auctions very difficult to predict...that's why I try not to do it unless I know I'll be around, but if your ISP/mail throws a wobbler, there isn't much you can do sometimes...
TF @ The Moon
Protoform

Post by TF @ The Moon »

If he does not reply after 5 days uses ebays compaint thing, they will send someone to do it, its legal thing as it is a contract and it worked for me when the guy had not come back or replied to my emails.

I forget exactly what they call it now, its by a third party company
Cause you have No Need For Website