Chaos on Velocitron Set Review Question/Opinion Gathering

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
HotShot81
Protoform

Chaos on Velocitron Set Review Question/Opinion Gathering

Post by HotShot81 »

I am considering the idea of taking on reviewing the Chaos on Velocitron gift set, and I see it as a rather daunting task.

I am wondering how vital is it to the reading public for a reviewer to describe every stage of how you transform the toy? I am looking at it as a review reader myself, and unless the bot has a high breakage point, or something else along those lines myself. I really don't care.

Thanks for the input.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

As a reader, a note on the level of complexity and anything of particular interest or to be careful with is fine on transformation sequence -- anyone after more detail will look for a video these days.

A lot of the sets will end up split, so I'd be inclined to treat them as individual reviews and possibly have a placeholder page for the set.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I don't think it's vital to describe the transformation in detail. Largely it will result in a confusing description that most will skip over. I would just point out any highlights that you may find interesting - a thorough description will only make sense to those who already own the figure.