I found two Warpaths!

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Clay

I found two Warpaths!

Post by Clay »

Against all odds, the local walmart that never stocks anything new got the Wheeljack/Thundercracker/Warpath wave in. Picked up both Warpaths; $12 + shipping for anyone that wants one.
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

I'm interested. What form of payment are you looking for?

p.s. If you can snag a Thundercracker to go with it...
Clay

Post by Clay »

I actually still have Thundercracker from before; he'd be $15 since that's what I paid for it.

Paypal is far and away the simplest way to pay over the internet; I could take a check if you don't have an account, though.
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Clay wrote:I actually still have Thundercracker from before; he'd be $15 since that's what I paid for it.

Paypal is far and away the simplest way to pay over the internet; I could take a check if you don't have an account, though.
I do, in fact, have PayPal. I'll take 'em both! PM me with the details on how you want to work this. You, good sir, just made my day.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Let me know which of the trio are still available at your walmart\stack. Never a better time to cancel the BBTS pre-order if all three are still up.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Knightdramon wrote:Let me know which of the trio are still available at your walmart\stack. Never a better time to cancel the BBTS pre-order if all three are still up.
Are you only interested in Wheeljack/Thundercracker/Warpath together? I can check the store again soon-ish, but if either Wheeljack or Thundercracker are gone I'll know not to bother with the other.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I'd prefer if all three were together. If Thundercracker's missing it's no biggie, main priority is the two autobots. Just let me know who's out there, Warpath is the biggest pain to track down, the other two are much easier.
Clay

Post by Clay »

No such luck. Wheeljacks and Thundercrackers were all gone.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Crap...just Warpath then if you still have one...:swirly:
numbat

Post by numbat »

If you happen to have a spare Warpath still, I would be very very very interested...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

numbat wrote:If you happen to have a spare Warpath still, I would be very very very interested...
Waiting to hear back from Knightdramon - I may have figured out a way to hook up everybody, for I am a winner of internets.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I am a winner of internets.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Tell us of your victories, O mighty warrior!
numbat

Post by numbat »

Indeedy - will your triumph allow you to become a fixer of Warpaths?

What other bounty have you secured for yourself on the waves of the might internets?

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Ordering the set of three from BBTS for Knightdramon - it piggybacks here with my big gundam kit, and I de-card them and send them onto Greece while skirting excessive shipping and customs charges (the primary challenge for Knightdramon). This frees up a Warpath for numbat, and Paul053's toys are already in the mail. Everybody wins!
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Clay wrote:and Paul053's toys are already in the mail.
?? Do you mean Thunderwave or Notabot??

My Thundercracker is now sitting on my desk, got his two legs separated from his body, and got his legs "blackened" and waiting to be fully dried if you want to know what happened to him. :)
Clay

Post by Clay »

Paul053 wrote:?? Do you mean Thunderwave or Notabot??

My Thundercracker is now sitting on my desk, got his two legs separated from his body, and got his legs "blackened" and waiting to be fully dried if you want to know what happened to him. :)

Thunderwave. Who's name also begins with a P. That's what I get for posting while sleep-deprived. :(

Have you decided on your deco for the wings? Anything fancy?
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Paul053 wrote:?? Do you mean Thunderwave or Notabot??
I AM NOT YOUR TOY!!!

Clay wrote:Ordering the set of three from BBTS for Knightdramon - it piggybacks here with my big gundam kit, and I de-card them and send them onto Greece while skirting excessive shipping and customs charges (the primary challenge for Knightdramon). This frees up a Warpath for numbat, and Paul053's toys are already in the mail. Everybody wins!
Until the hoodlums who found out that the diamonds were in one of the Warpaths show up, demanding that you run some crazy errand for them while an inept crime boss chases a baby around town. Throw down a soundtrack by Massive Attack, and we've got box office gold!
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Notabot wrote: Until the hoodlums who found out that the diamonds were in one of the Warpaths show up, demanding that you run some crazy errand for them while an inept crime boss chases a baby around town. Throw down a soundtrack by Massive Attack, and we've got box office gold!
I think I've seen this movie. It's by Guy Richie, right?
numbat

Post by numbat »

I didn't know there was a sequelt to Snatch...

Top stuff Clay! You are indeed a Champion of Internets!

PM me the payment details!

I am most excited - I really didn't think I'd ever be able to get hold of Deluxe Warpath at anything approaching affordable! Woo hoo!

:clap:

Also items on eBay.