Putting My Collection On EBay

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Dinobot

Putting My Collection On EBay

Post by Dinobot »

Unfortunately a wedding and mortgage have meant the time has come. Over the next few days I will be putting my vast collection of TF's, TMNT & Ghostbusters on eBay.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/tfcollectorsyze/
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Clay

Post by Clay »

Do we get first dibs?

Here's hoping it's for the better :)
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Awe...tis a sad day, but the booty is well worth the plundering :)
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Well if any of you see anything you fancy and want to make me an offer before its been bid on I'd take it down. :)

Lots of G1, Beast Wars/Machines, RiD & Armada stuff up. Also a load of TMNT and Ghostbusters stuff. Over the next few days I'll get my few reamining figures up and crack on with the comics and books of which there are also plenty.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Tip for you, dude - put the Transformers (or whatever) brand name in the auction titles, not many people browse by category, or search by character name alone (especially for something like Jazz or Bumblebee that'd pull up loads of unrelated stuff).