Is RiD Jetfire worth getting?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
-Predaking-
Protoform

Is RiD Jetfire worth getting?

Post by -Predaking- »

I think it looks kinda odd.. like Robotech Valkyrie only smaller and with shorter legs. Can anybody who's gotten it let me know if it's worth the purchase?
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

I am going to say yes, because he can merge with Optimus Prime.

I really want to get this item, even though I don't think he looks that cool by himself, I can't wait to make an 18 inch tall prime.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

I think he means Stormjet, who is a cool figure, but really not worth the prices people have been asking for him on eBay. Damn short-packed toys...

Edit: If you're lucky enough to find one on a store shelf at the normal price, then it's worth it.
joempn
Protoform

Post by joempn »

merge with prime? i havent heard that (but i havent heard much)
is there any website with pics?

thanks

joe
http://www.joe-shredpage.cjb.net

not a transfromers page!
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by joempn
merge with prime? i havent heard that (but i havent heard much)
is there any website with pics?

It's the Armada Jetfire which is a space shuttle and merges with Armada Prime. I'll edit in a link to pics once I look it up for ya...

Edit: pics! Here's Jetfire & Prime Combined...
http://216.127.66.72/bwtf/gallery/Botco ... abf?full=1

Jetfire robot mode
http://216.127.66.72/bwtf/gallery/Botco ... aba?full=1

Jetfire shuttle mode
http://216.127.66.72/bwtf/gallery/Botco ... aaz?full=1
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Originally posted by BigMaki
I think he means Stormjet, who is a cool figure, but really not worth the prices people have been asking for him on eBay. Damn short-packed toys...

Edit: If you're lucky enough to find one on a store shelf at the normal price, then it's worth it.

Yeah you are right it is Stormjet but Armada Jetfire is super cool IMO.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I don't know that combined mode kind of looks like prime with a different set of legs and a new chest plate. The Robot mode look like one of the playschool transformers for some reason (that's cool). I like the shuttle mode.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

As I've said many times before, Jetfire shall be my new god. My new god should be hitting store shelves anytime now. The only problem with this new Armada wave is no Deceps!
Brawn
Protoform

Post by Brawn »

Not to sound like a sour puss, but I think I have made my opinion on Armada and their Gimick....

Yeah sure they have special features and all, Armada Prime has an automatic transforming trailer..."I like that"

But give it up please, no more Primes, no more Megajerks, use the original names with respect to their original, with the exception of Armada Prime and his Mincon Base..

My Opinion of the Minicons are kinda like, hey what they hell right. They combine. and they give an added boost to your favorite Transformer when in need, or unless the episode script doesn't even call for him.

Give the Minicons a voice since they are the focal points of Armada, instead of energon...

Speaking of Energon....Where is the.....Can I say this......? Where is the Energon Bitch? LOL. I miss that Gimick.

Hey energon never had a voice in G1, but give the Minicons a chance and maybe just maybe I might enjoy the show...

****Note to self:
Stay away from Caffeine***

I didn't die...I just went away for a while!