the Horror...the Sadness... (collectors with webum tickers: read at own risk)

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
*BARRAGE*

the Horror...the Sadness... (fans with bum tickers: read at own risk)

Post by *BARRAGE* »

I recently went to a garage sale and found a huge box of Transformers figures...from beast wars to cybertron... the horror is that ALL OF THE FIGURES HAD BEEN MANGLED OR RIPPED APART! Manterror had all his beastmode CUT off except his mantis head, and he was missin the bot head... a cybertron unicron deluxe tank, no head or components to make his alternat form... a ransack and lugnutz minus their heads... a transmetal scavenger without his head, drills, beast mode components... a scrapmetal minus his massive cannon and the big disc things on his feet/hand gaurds had been sheared off... one of my faveorites- waspinator- no wings, a quickdraw head glued in place of his own, no beast mode components, hand cut off and a gun glued in it's stead... and the most disturbing is the bot form of a bw bonecrusher (i think) with only his torso and legs, he now has an arm made of the insect leg of Scavenger, the other arm is from some poor transformer i can't identify, he has some module thing connected to him with twisty ties... almost all have been painted on or drawn on... the horriffic list goes on and on.

i bought this box of scrap, slag, and wreckage for three dollars (some are still moderatly nifty, if not impressive in the fact that a couple of ten year olds did this) i have taken pictures and, as soon as my new camera software is fixed, i'll post pics of this horror...

the sadness is that the kids had a Nemesis Prime and a deluxe cybertron Prime they were playing with... i almost stole them from the unholy little cannibalizers and extinguished their wretched sparks for the good of all the universe! :rant:

i had to put this out there... pictures coming soon, and if some of the figures/monstrosities can be identified once the pics are up... that would be cool too...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Scorponok2007
Protoform

Post by Scorponok2007 »

Real life Sid does exist!!!

PS: "Sid" was the sadistic neighborhood kid who is notorious for dismembering and reassembling "mutant" toys in the movie Toystory.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

little BASTARDS! still working on getting pics... sid was cool though, these little punks are pure evil...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

If you didn't mention that the kids did it, I'd have said it sounds like the leftover parts from some customizer. Not sure I would have bought it, even at $3. Sounds like a bit of a mess.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

I asked the Mom what had happened to the figures, she shrugged and pointed at the kids and said they just wanted them for the robot form, and that they break a lot of their toys...i have pics now, though not sure how to post them... will post soon... I FOUND RANSACKS HEAD THOUGH! HOORAH!
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD