Derrick J. Wyatt's April Fools Cybertron Cityscape

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

Derrick J. Wyatt's April Fools Cybertron Cityscape

Post by Ackula »

http://derrickjwyatt.blogspot.com/2009/ ... fools.html

Mr .Wyatt's blog posting today features an Animated Cybertron cityscape with a ton of new characters, some which may or may not be appearing in season 3. Included in the scene are Rodimus Prime, Sky Garry, Grandus, Huffer, Pipes, Botanica, Tap-Out, Zaur, Slapper, Flip-Sides, Target Exclusive Shockwave, Rosanna & Sundor (KISS Play)... and some guy from TFW.
Attachments
04_01_09_A.jpg
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

I did not expect Grandus in that, that's pretty obscure there - and that he made him look so dorky is just all sorts of wonderful. Does make me even more sad to know that the Animated Universe is about to wrap up for good... *sniffle*
Bluecatcinema
Protoform

Post by Bluecatcinema »

Hmmm... do Huffer and Pipes remind you of a certain plumber duo?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

You can never have to much Sky Garry.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

secretcode wrote:That's Internet Personality Vangelus! D=<
YouTube: Making Twats Feel Important.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Bluecatcinema wrote:Hmmm... do Huffer and Pipes remind you of a certain plumber duo?
That was my first thought. Though an animated huffer using that design would be pretty sweet. Too bad that's a joke.

Please tell me they're going to make a Slapper toy. I remember seeing sketches of the beast mode a while back, but that robot mode is just too sweet to pass up.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

Cliffjumper wrote:YouTube: Making Twats Feel Important.
if beating every other reviewer hands down by making decent, non shakey, descriptive, illustrative, not to mention downright entertaining reviews that don't distract me with odd knuckle tattoos, condescend to me as if i'm a three year old asking about thermodynamics, or make me want to drill holes in my head from the sheer grating tone of the reviewers voice makes you a twat, then yes, yes he is a twat.

in your language, does 'twat' mean 'not you'?

anyhoo, it really wouldn't surprise me to see any of these characters - including internet personality vangelus - showing up, even if in cameo. Derricks' the kind of person who really would put any of them in there somewhere, as we've seen from all the previous cameos right through the series (my fave for blink-and-miss-it obscurty being kremzeek right back in the first few episodes somewhere)
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Well I do hope that Rodimus' vehicle is real. (real as in appears in the show)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

borg72 wrote:if beating every other reviewer hands down by making decent, non shakey, descriptive, illustrative, not to mention downright entertaining reviews that don't distract me with odd knuckle tattoos, condescend to me as if i'm a three year old asking about thermodynamics, or make me want to drill holes in my head from the sheer grating tone of the reviewers voice makes you a twat, then yes, yes he is a twat.
I'd say it fails on at least two of those counts myself. Plus beating every other video reveiwer? Wow, what a skill that is... Video reviews are for the egotistical and the illiterate.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Surely calling oneself "Internet Personality So-And-So" doesn't even in the least bit reek of being egotistical does it?

:derailed:

...I rather like Mr. Wyatt's rendering of Sundor and Rosanna, but sadly there is no Glit, what a shame :|
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

Ackula wrote: Rodimus Prime, Sky Garry, Grandus, Huffer, Pipes, Botanica, Tap-Out, Zaur, Slapper, Flip-Sides, Target Exclusive Shockwave, Rosanna & Sundor (KISS Play)... and some guy from TFW.
Uh..... you mention 13 transformers, but I only see 12 on the picture. You mention both Flip-sides and Rosanna who look much alike, but there is ony one robot that fits with their former incarnations. Juding from the colours and the Decepticon logo on the shoulder my bid on the robot would be Flip-sides.

Most certainly interesting to see some new designs, I wonder if any of them will get toys.

Edit: The link only mentions Flip-sides by the way.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Maybe they're, like, The Thirteen (obviously counting Interweb Superstar as one of their number... he could maybe be a very small Pretender)? It'd be a good twist...
Clay

Post by Clay »

borg72 wrote:if beating every other reviewer hands down by making decent, non shakey, descriptive, illustrative, not to mention downright entertaining reviews that don't distract me with odd knuckle tattoos, condescend to me as if i'm a three year old asking about thermodynamics, or make me want to drill holes in my head from the sheer grating tone of the reviewers voice makes you a twat, then yes, yes he is a twat.
I dunno... I've not seen any video reviews, this fellow included, that didn't seem like they weren't completely off-the-cuff, had a plan besides transforming the thing for the second time ever while on camera, yammering all the while, or had even a basic attempt at editing.

Moreover, why would anyone watch a video review for something that's already out? No reason? That may be why most of the toys that pop up on these video reviews are stolen, leaked or otherwise smuggled out from the factory far ahead of release, which just reeks of attention whoring on the part of the reviewer.

Not saying that the fellows that do these are twats as Cliffy says, but watching videos of other people struggling with toy robots is about as fun as watching paint dry.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

inflatable dalek wrote:You can never have to much Sky Garry.
QFT. And Grandus is awesome as well. Here's hoping for a Star Convoy and Triple Combination Battlestar Attack! :lol:

Not really liking Slapper...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Treadshot A1 wrote:QFT. And Grandus is awesome as well. Here's hoping for a Star Convoy and Triple Combination Battlestar Attack! :lol:

Not really liking Slapper...
Well, Ani Optimus is pretty much Star Convoy + Optimus Primal, so he's already there.

Grandus looks a bit goofy, but that's probably because he's gone from a big blocky robot to a big but nowhere near as blocky robot.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:Well, Ani Optimus is pretty much Star Convoy + Optimus Primal, so he's already there.

Grandus looks a bit goofy, but that's probably because he's gone from a big blocky robot to a big but nowhere near as blocky robot.
Yeah, but a Star Convoy mould would have been cool as a kind of upgrade to prime in the cartoon.

Grandus is bound to be goofy. He's always been a brick that turns into a brick. Now that he's not square anymore...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Clay wrote:I dunno... I've not seen any video reviews, this fellow included, that didn't seem like they weren't completely off-the-cuff, had a plan besides transforming the thing for the second time ever while on camera, yammering all the while, or had even a basic attempt at editing.

Moreover, why would anyone watch a video review for something that's already out? No reason? That may be why most of the toys that pop up on these video reviews are stolen, leaked or otherwise smuggled out from the factory far ahead of release, which just reeks of attention whoring on the part of the reviewer.

Not saying that the fellows that do these are twats as Cliffy says, but watching videos of other people struggling with toy robots is about as fun as watching paint dry.

Some of this video-reviews, are from stolen/chinese toys, that makes for me even Vangelus interesting enough. As for Peaugh's video reviews,only counting those from Peaugh, not from Mikey... He's doing it so incredible fast, I mean an Ultra Class in 5 minutes, and his Transformations are so quick, that I won't believe he's using instructions to help him.

Note: Esspecially when Niblet is atound, because you can't simply take care of a three- year old, Transforming stuff like ROTF Screamo, and watching the instructions (while talking) in one and the same moment.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

RUNAMOK wrote:Uh..... you mention 13 transformers, but I only see 12 on the picture. You mention both Flip-sides and Rosanna who look much alike, but there is ony one robot that fits with their former incarnations. Juding from the colours and the Decepticon logo on the shoulder my bid on the robot would be Flip-sides.
Sorry....my bad.[/Bulkhead]
Clay

Post by Clay »

Rattrap's tail wrote:He's doing it so incredible fast, I mean an Ultra Class in 5 minutes, and his Transformations are so quick, that I won't believe he's using instructions to help him.

Note: Esspecially when Niblet is atound, because you can't simply take care of a three- year old, Transforming stuff like ROTF Screamo, and watching the instructions (while talking) in one and the same moment.
Not relevant. Like I already said, if they would use concepts like planning, rehearsing, and editing, then the reviews that are posted wouldn't be so haphazard.