YAY FUH ME (an MP-Megatron gripe)

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
The Reverend

YAY FUH ME (an MP-Megatron gripe)

Post by The Reverend »

I got MP Megs on preorder however long ago that was. Non orange-cap version. The day I got it I put it in gun mode. Since then, despite repeated annual attempts, I couldn't get it back into robot mode.

Early this morning I figured it out. I wasn't pulling the torso up far enough to manuever the arms in place.

Problem is, he's so unwieldy in general that I'll probably have to put him back in gun mode now just to store him. Dammit. For all his mis-proportions and his crotch trigger and what not, I still like G1 Megatron better. LOL.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Don't you have his box to store him in robot mode?

He's the only MP I sold [others being Starscream US and MP-01] that I never regretted it for a second.

I mean, the seeker mould in general is great for airplane fans like me, can be displayed with all his tricks out in jet mode and has a nice, imposing bot mode WITH a stand.

Grimlock is awesome in both modes and getting from one to other is fun. 8 steps, haha. Only thing is his shoulders may get loose with those honking ball joints.

Hot Rod is aces if you get one that isn't crap. Crazily poseable and with myriads of options for display.

Megatron was always meh. Very nice robot mode from the waist up [LOVE that silver paint], crappy legs, sucky stupid cannon, complex but not fun to switch around...:down:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I love my MP Megs in terms of leaving him on a shelf near Prime, but every time I pick him up, or a gentle breeze caresses him, I realise how crap he really is . . .
I like bears.