Disney Starscream reissue!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ultimate Weapon

Disney Starscream reissue!

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Starscream will now be available at Disney outlet stores for a limited production run of 500 pieces worldwide.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3107704902
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

Does that mean he'll break out in song every so often and do a really stupid dance number? :D
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Does he still transform into a jet? Or is it Mickey in Disguise?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Megatron is more like Mickey Mouse. I think Starscream has the attitude and dialogue ala Donald Duck.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Disney should not be involved with anything TF related, its just common sense.
Skyline
Protoform

Post by Skyline »

Hahaha not gonna happen, but would be funny though(and I hope they dont but the way hasbro is going, it could happen!) You all probably heard that the Disney Starscream is not a limited edition. 500 items is what is considered the first shipment of the TF. Difference between them is the disney sticker only! He transforms from Jet to Robot and back(sorry guys no Donald Duck mode :p ) Apparently he can be bought off disney for $30US or something like that. So to conclude Disney Starscream is just Hasbro Starscream with a small disney sticker and according to what I heard in tformers.com is not limited. :)
Zath
Protoform

Post by Zath »

This is an excerpt from a post on 2005boards.com made by Tony Bacala (owner of tfw2005.com)

And what was said was this, by the Area Manager to Disney Downtown. Hasbro helps Disney with their merch in the store's they run at and around park areas, since they are the main lisencee for their movie products. So, Hasbro products are sold there as well. The Hasbro reissue Starscream is a Toys R US exclusive, and therefore is normally not sold in any other store. But since this is basically a Hasbro store, small amounts of other store exclusives are sold there. The rep stated that there was a run of 15,000 total, and the Disney stores were allotted 500. The other 14,500 are on their way to TRU warehouses right now. All merchandise that comes direct from a source not designated specifically for Disney stores has a Dinsey sticker put on them.

This should clarify a bit.
We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Read http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=941&mode=flat and laugh at the guy who paid twice as much as the bloody thing's worth and got all tetchy. stupid people make me laff so much...
Megatron2
Protoform

Post by Megatron2 »

I managed to get him as the TRU exclusives not the Disney one. Although it wouldn't have mattered to me if the only difference is a Disney sticker.
"Such heroic nonsense."
Thanks Skywarp!!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

BWAHAHAHA. That is hilarious. Pretty bad that the guy announced it as a Disney exclusive like that though...