[G1 and Mexican prices?]

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
closefan
Protoform

[G1 and Mexican prices?]

Post by closefan »

Hello Everyone,

So I couldn't post this in the other section because I am a first time user/poster.

I have a bunch of transformers with boxes in various shape to sell. Trying to get the most money I can get. (who isn't lol) I'm slowly getting a bunch of photos together. Closeups and far. About 60-80 per figure.

I just don't know how much they are worth, so I would rather find out a general idea of the cost/rarity of them.

Most have ALL the original parts/inserts/paperwork/bubble down to the original plastic baggies that held the stuff. The transformers themselves are in excellent shape and weren't played with much if at all. And most of the boxes are in less then perfect shape but in tact.

Here is the list:

Headmaster Mindwipe
Targetmaster Cyclonus
Technobot leader Scattershot
Rodimus Prime
Astrotrain
Terrorcon Leader Hun-Gurr
Kup

Autobot Legends Jazz

Actionmasters Grimlock

IGA Mexican Snarl
IGA Mexican Trailbreaker

Any help/advice would be highly appreciated.

Manny
Sades

Post by Sades »

Moved for ya. Prospective buyers, The usual cautions apply... Caveat emptor, etc etc.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Inclined to leave it in the Toys forum so he (?) can respond to replies about what I'm sure is a genuine request for info and not a thinly-veiled ad...
I just don't know how much they are worth, so I would rather find out a general idea of the cost/rarity of them.
Stalk completed auctions on eBay, don't pay any attention to unsold buy-it-nows, and wait until there's another film for a bit of a boost. If you're aiming to trade on forums, regular posters being able to vouch for you (or a firm link with an eBay account with good feedback) is a decided plus.