Yes! 15 more min till Samurai Jack is on!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Plasmodium

Yes! 15 more min till Samurai Jack is on!

Post by Plasmodium »

Weeeee.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Samurai Jack is fantastic. Its so often got a bitter sweet ending, which is so refreshing these days. Pure originality.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

to be wholly honest, samurai jack is one of the absolute best shows on tv. i'd even say it's the best.

it's hella cinematic.

they make the most of silence. there are episodes that have less than 20 lines of dialogue (a rarity in cartoons these days).

there are no friggin lines. everything flows into everything else, just like in real life. love it.

watched "birth of evil" last night. too good. nice to see where aku and jack's sword came from.

i love that show.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Thats why I love it so much. I love the way it looks, its great art, shows that you dont need mass amounts of dialogue to be excellent. It really draws you in. Fantastic. Definitely one of my top shows.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I hadn't really watched it up until last night ("Birth of Evil") because I missed the initial episodes and didn't have the attention span for an hour long tv show, but it does look very good and I'd be interested in watching it more if I downloaded it in chronological order.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Ya I think I may dl it. WELL worth it.
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Samurai Jack is an awesome show, but there's one thing about it that bothers me. The fact that whatever he's fighting is a robot as soon as he cuts it. I hate that! He'll be fighting something that is obviously alive and breathing, he cuts it's arm off, it's a robot!
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers