Alternators Swerve in packaging... with a special surprise!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Alternators Swerve in packaging... with a special surprise!

Post by Nevermore »

Once again, courtesy of P.Prime from the Chinese TF Club.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

No, this is not an April Fool's joke. :)
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Is that Tracks' hood decal?

I'm not too big on the paintjob for this toy, I might pass. I'll wait til I see it in stores and can judge for myself before making a final decision.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

That's the same hood decal that came with the blue Japanese version of BT Tracks.

It even says "Binaltech" on it.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

How the hell did they manage to turn his right leg *that* much to the side? [back of packaging]

Still no word if he's coming as a Binaltech right? Although I wouldn't want to pay 50 euros for an identical figure to the one I own, except from the head and colour...
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

I suppose it's possible they've updated the joints and transformation a little bit. (it's the least they could do) :)

Well...at least now I'll have a flame decal for my Alt Tracks. :up:
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by Brimstone
Well...at least now I'll have a flame decal for my Alt Tracks. :up:

Thats assuming the deacl sheet comes with it. I imagine Hasbro will stamp them on in the factory. Edit>> Nevermind

Reminds me of the Diaclone Red Tracks, except for the head.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Wish this was a red Meister instead of Hasbro revisiting the weakest mold from this series...

Post by guest »

*begin rant* why why why does everyone hate the tracks mold so much. as a car he looks fabulous and as a robot he...actually looks like a robot with no big clunky pieces that get pawned off as feet. sure teh hood hangs off, but the head is very reminiscent of a samuri helmet and the way the car piece "hang off" it looks like samuri aromr. very cool in my, and every collector i personally know, opinion. the on;y mold no has every complained about is by far the worst one...hound. it is absolutely awefull. there is no articulation. the legs can't move at the hip without sliding back together and the little alligator arms that he has can't be raised without lifting up the hood. lets not for get the fact that he has no neck and you can see a head floating in the hole in the hood. (oh by the way tracks legs can be turned like that very easily, just position the hood teh right way). sorry my rant is over, i hope no one takes this the wrong way, but there are a lot of people who really like the corvette mold (and lets not forget that Chevy has no problems with guns i.e. wrist, shoulder, and engine). *end rant*

Now about swerve, a third paint job (for me my forth, i am working on a custom that should get unveiled shortly). I like the red and gold and I am sorry to say, but the flame decal looks better on swerve than tracks. yes yes, teh G1 tracks has it, but it just fits with the color scheme of swerve better. Now that all the remolds have been packaged and will be out shortly, all that is left to do is wait for a new mold...i am still hoping that travesty of an policecar is an april fools joke...or streetwise

~Colter
(I figure that I will start signing my posts since I can't reregister my email and no one has offered any help to me in the reguard.)
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Well considering that I own both yellow and blue BinalTech Tracks AND Alt-Ravage you may say I like the mold a lot. Who cares if there's articulation on the legs or not. I just like the overall look of the toy in both modes.
B_max

Post by B_max »

Is anyone besides me reminded of Hot Rod by this with the flamey decal on the hood of a red sportscar?

I know it's Swerve... I'm just sayin'..

(also sick of the corvette mould, if anyone's keeping score)

Please pardon me, I'm a bit slow.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by guest
(I figure that I will start signing my posts since I can't reregister my email and no one has offered any help to me in the reguard.)
Probably 'cause none of us have seen any posts marked for attention in the feedback/questions forum...

http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdis ... &forumid=5

Didn't accidentally click the 'under 13' link when you registered, by any chance?

Post by guest »

lol...no i didn't click that, I have just been asking in my posts every now and again. i didn't post anything in the questions forum, but thanks. all i did was delete the email to register my account and when i try to sign up again, it tell me that my email address is already registered.