My Delorean!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Ackula

My Delorean!

Post by Ackula »

I don't normally collect or buy Hot Wheels, well except for my kids, but I had to have this when I ran across it in a $.99 store today! Really awesome that they decided to make one of these, really brings me back to my childhood when I dreamed about one day growing up to own one of these stainless steel awesome sports cars, which people do not seem to really consider that awesome anymore, but I digress.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Hey, I'D buy one if someone was trying to sell it to me.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I don't know, considering that despite having advertising from a huge blockbuster movie they still managed to go bust suggests they weren't really all that.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

You can actually get a Delorian rebuilt to be as new. I cannot remember the name of the company that does this right off the bat, but the cost isn't too bad for owning a piece of automotive history ... or just something with gull wing doors.
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I actually know where there is one within 20 miles of where I live, with less than 5000 miles and in pristine condition. The guy wants $26,000 for it IIRC, which I suppose ain't really that bad of a price, all things considered. But it sure is out of my price range....
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

inflatable dalek wrote:I don't know, considering that despite having advertising from a huge blockbuster movie they still managed to go bust suggests they weren't really all that.
Maybe it's BECAUSE instead despite...

"Does the car include Micheal J Fox?"
"Uhm... yes?"
"Pass.:("
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper