Beat this 18 day shopping spree!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Treadshot A1

Beat this 18 day shopping spree!

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Yeah, i'm a showoff, i know. But whatever, i have too many things to be worried about that right now. So many, they barely all fit in my lounge room...

I'm really thinking i need to start cutting back on my toy shopping, especially with the airlines are being more strict on weight (phew, with 0.x kilos left!). Somehow, i really like trips to Hong Kong, now. Image

Oh, and let's see if you all can guess what everything is, since the photo obviously couldn't get them ALL in great detail. The PG Aile is quite obvious, but i'm interested to see if people can figure out which mugenbines are in there, since many of them are still bagged.

Oh, and i'm still trying out/learning how to use my dad's new 12 megapixel camera, so if the pics are slightly blurry, sorry. And ignore everything behind the Master Marking Guncannon HCM and Rotf Arcee, they're just there because i'm too unorganized...

P.S. Mods, please move/delete this if necessary. I hope this in the right forum, but i'm not sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Aren't you a tad late on this one, seeing as it's been over a week at tfw2005?

Some nice figures amongst the chaos there, RD 0 Gundam is awesome and I have mine in a very similar pose, henkei Ratchet is class and...that's all we have in common :lol:

Nice haul of all the figures I recognize, some I don't even know!
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Knightdramon wrote:Aren't you a tad late on this one, seeing as it's been over a week at tfw2005?

Some nice figures amongst the chaos there, RD 0 Gundam is awesome and I have mine in a very similar pose, henkei Ratchet is class and...that's all we have in common :lol:

Nice haul of all the figures I recognize, some I don't even know!
Sorry, i keep forgetting to post here. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

...I just noticed there were two Drag Strips. =|
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Yep, that there's kitbashing fodder.

Probably gonna turn them both into Jets sooner or later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clay

Post by Clay »

I don't see any pictures :(
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Sorry, i keep forgetting to post here. :D
No need to apologise.

I see no pictures either.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Um, i'll try to get that fixed asap, but i have no idea what's wrong. I can see it perfectly fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Halfshell wrote:I see no pictures either.
That is because he is linking to a file attachment from another forum, namely TFW2005.
Treadshot A1 wrote:I can see it perfectly fine.
That is likely because you are a member of, and are logged into, TFW2005.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

The only reason i did that is because i can't seem to upload attachments. It won't let me. Mods, can you fix that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Treadshot A1 wrote:The only reason i did that is because i can't seem to upload attachments. It won't let me. Mods, can you fix that?
Nope.

http://photobucket.com
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Only reposting for him because for once I'm actually impressed with a haul. Except for the Wii Fit part.

EDIT: Is that a Robot Damashii Exia I see behind the Henkei Legends Cliffjumper and Wheelie?
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Well, if I i can't get a real Segway, at least Wii Fit plus replicates that. Well, except the fact it doesn't actually get you anywhere, but w/e.

Oh, and thanks Secretcode, i was going to, but it was really late at the time. Also, i don't have a RD Exia. I think you are seeing a HCM Pro Exia. I want a Damashii Exia, though. But Seven Swords 00 comes first. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

just some questions... What is the lightblue-folded up- car thing in front of the picture??? What the heck is that Red crazy thing with wide shoulders, left of Gundam 0 and 00???? Why collecting so much Gundam 00 stuff?
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Rattrap's tail wrote:just some questions... What is the lightblue-folded up- car thing in front of the picture???
http://hlj.com/product/KNM13694
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Rattrap's tail wrote:just some questions... What is the lightblue-folded up- car thing in front of the picture??? What the heck is that Red crazy thing with wide shoulders, left of Gundam 0 and 00???? Why collecting so much Gundam 00 stuff?
1: The light blue thing is Yda, a Busou Shinki.
2: The 'red crazy thing' is the red variant of Mugenbine G Guardian, i think. I can't remember the names of all the candy toy sets for Mugenbine.
3: Why so much Gundam 00? There really isn't much Gundam 00, only a Reborns Gundam, O Gundam, HCM Exia, 3 Fighting Action Kits, and MG Exia. Oh, and GNHW Seravee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Well, ehm ok... Thanks for the answers.... Not much, man half of your Gundams are from Gundam 00, it should be oted that this is partially jealiusy, esspecially when it comes to the HCM pro's....
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Fair point, half are Gundam 00. But, then again, i like the style of 00's suits, and they're also really easy to get now.

I actually got most of the HCM Pro's on clearance, the Gold Coating Hyaku Shiki for example only cost 80 something HKD, which is 10 USD or so.

Oh, and did i mention i like Gundam 00?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Your Sig says enough.... :P
Sades

Post by Sades »

I don't give a shit about Gundam stuff, but that box is a pretty blue.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!