TF Animated images/summaries of upcoming episodes

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

TF Animated images/summaries of upcoming episodes

Post by Ackula »

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... cters.html

Derrick Wyatt has updated his blog with a preview images of some of the Transformers Animated characters which should make an appear in the cartoon series in Seasons 2 and 3.

The images appear to be off Swindle, Jetstorm, Wreck-Gar, Skywarp, Shockwave, Mixmaster, Blurr, Jetfire and Thundercracker.

RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

Now this has to be a first, a plumber-crack on a robot.

Otherwise some of them are surprising, other just look like repaints
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Oh God... Does Mixmaster have a butt crack? I'm pretty sure that's his backside considering on the position of his hands.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
xtc
Protoform

Post by xtc »

secretcode wrote:Oh God... Does Mixmaster have a butt crack? I'm pretty sure that's his backside considering on the position of his hands.
Looks like it, and I love it. Best TF gimmick ever. New Buttmaster Transformers.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Well, Thundercracker and Skywarp (who supposedly show up as extras soon) shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Hasbro admitted long ago that the pair would be Starscream repaints.

Swindle, though, intrigues me.. very G1 in appearance. I would LOVE if his personality was more-or-less intact. He might be my first toy purchase for the line... unless my girls push harder for Bumblebee. :)
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

xtc wrote:Looks like it, and I love it. Best TF gimmick ever. New Buttmaster Transformers.
I'm more of a Breastforce man, myself.
Wreck and Rule!
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

What part of Jetfire's body is that supposed to be? His head maybe? Anyway, this is pretty awesome, can't wait to see full shots of these guys, or even toys eventually.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Right side of his head. And, yes, all of these guys have toys coming.

Anyone taking bets now that Jetstorm/Jetfire will get Decepticon repaints as Darkwing/Dreadwind? :)
backlash3906
Protoform

Post by backlash3906 »

That is possibly the best face EVER for Swindle. :up:
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

well thats just lovley
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Dragon Warrior Steve
Protoform

Post by Dragon Warrior Steve »

lol at the plumber's crack, that's just priceless.

I'm loving what I can see of the designs. And I'm stoked that Skywarp and Thundercracker are in!
Ackula

First images of Animated Constructicons (video)

Post by Ackula »

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... +airs.html
The 22nd episode of Transformers Animated, entitled Rise of the Constructicons, aired today on MBC-3 in Dubai. Transformers Animated airs everyday in Dubai other than weekends and has been dubbed into the Arabic language. TFW2005 member Magmatron has recorded a small clip using his mobile phone and has posted it on YouTube. The video is a very poor quality and has no sound, but can be viewed below.

Its not much to look at, but at least you can make out the basic gist of what they look like. I'm just curious as to how they come to be in the series.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

They seem a bit like the Transformers version of Bob the Builder, imo. Still, this is better than a mug shot for Scrapper, and a... um... back shot for Mixmaster.:sweatdrop Can't wait to watch "Rise of the Constructicons" now!:)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Still caricatures of the originals, but(t) what the heck? I'll get me a TC and Warpy as per usual thus proving that Hasbro can still extract money from me for Seekers. Anyway I have Animated Starscream and he's cute.

Wonder when the UK proper will get to see the first series let alone any subsequent one(s)?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Detective Barricade

Clogs wrote:Still caricatures of the originals, but(t) what the heck? I'll get me a TC and Warpy as per usual thus proving that Hasbro can still extract money from me for Seekers. Anyway I have Animated Starscream and he's cute.

Wonder when the UK proper will get to see the first series let alone any subsequent one(s)?
Well, "Mission Accomplished" has convinced me to get Animated Starscream.:D Hopefully, he will not get nearly as many repaints as Movie Starscream did. Just Thundercracker and Skywarp, and maybe the Conehead Seekers (Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust), with a retool. And the answer to when the UK will get Wave 1 is when Hasbro decides to stop mooching on the movie line there, which could be awhile.:( As for Canada, we've got the Wave 1 deluxes, namely Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl (with traffic light flail), and Lockdown. I hope for your sake, Clogs, that Animated is released for the UK soon.:) Same for anyone else who don't have 'em yet.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Detective Barricade wrote:As for Canada, we've got the Wave 1 deluxes, namely Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl (with traffic light flail), and Lockdown.
Wait a minute... are they out everywhere in Canada now? Or was it just at that one Wall-Mart in Ontario a couple weeks back?
Detective Barricade

Blitzwing wrote:Wait a minute... are they out everywhere in Canada now? Or was it just at that one Wall-Mart in Ontario a couple weeks back?
Well... I don't know that for certain. I'm guessing that if they were in the Walmart in Cobourg, which is close to where I live, then SURELY they must be out in the rest of Canada!:eyebrow: Have yet to check Zellers, though. But both stores in Cobourg aren't very quick on getting new stuff.:nonono: And I found those deluxes, and bought Lockdown, a few days ago.:)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Lucky! I'm heading to the nearest Wall-Mart right after work.
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Detective Barricade wrote:Hopefully, he will not get nearly as many repaints as Movie Starscream did. Just Thundercracker and Skywarp, and maybe the Conehead Seekers (Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust), with a retool.
Um...that'd be more than movie Starscream. :confused:
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Detective Barricade wrote:I hope for your sake, Clogs, that Animated is released for the UK soon.:) Same for anyone else who don't have 'em yet.
Watching it piecemeal on YouTube isn't the greatest, but it'll do for the mo :(

It also means that the toys are not very likely to make it into the UK in bulk and, therefore, will remain pricey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]