Keep TFARCHIVE Online

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
air_j21
Protoform

Keep TFARCHIVE Online

Post by air_j21 »

Brendan,
I knew it gonna come to this... and I'm sure that everyone using the download site feel bad. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to download some episodes for as long as u did. Thank You!..

Maybe to help you pay your debts and to keep the server online, you can make a membership fee for as low as $2.99 or some per week/month. What I'm saying is...people can only download episodes unless they are members of tfarchive. Everyone can view your site for free but to download episodes...of course we must pay. I'm sure everyone would like to help you and will gladly do the membership. As I can see, everyone can't do anything to get other episodes (of course we want everything from the old to new - original to armada), except on a peer to peer connection, but surely they won't wait for a long time just for one episode especially when the person downloading has a 56k connection or less. It is just a suggestion and I will gladly do that to help the TFARCHIVE online.

Hopefully you get out of debts and will go online again..
Thank You Much....
TFArchive
Custom Title: King Lurker

Post by TFArchive »

I"m working on a pay for access service, but won't know for sure if it will work until I get it all setup.
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
http://tfarchive.com/