Rumors about movie $90 "Ultimate Bumblebee" toy

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Rumors about movie $90 "Ultimate Bumblebee" toy

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
jepc71
Protoform

Post by jepc71 »

The Bumblebee toy will be interesting, but for $90 it better be pretty sweet!

I kind of want to see the voice changing Optimus Prime head-mask. That should make all kinds of cool YouTube videos.
numbat

Post by numbat »

$90 Bumblebee! Bet that translates to 90quid in the UK (or more) even in stores... Darn them! It better be great, and not just loads of gimmicks and electronic features... Oh dear... I realy love Bumblebee, in all incarnations (and he is suddenly putting out a lot, but this year looks to be very expensive just at a basic figure level... And I dunno if I can convince my fiancee that another expensive TF is acceptable this year, after already ordering MP Megs... But she does like Bumblebee, so maybe...

:)
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Originally posted by numbat
$90 Bumblebee! Bet that translates to 90quid in the UK (or more) even in stores... Darn them!

:)

You can always purchase him from an american online retailer and save lots of money.

Awaiting to see pictures of this one. It actually costs more than MP Prime, Starscream and Megatron when converted from yen!
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Knightdramon
You can always purchase him from an american online retailer and save lots of money.

Dunno, if it's big you'd be pretty touch 'n' go, even if you could get it marked as a gift.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Dunno, if it's big you'd be pretty touch 'n' go, even if you could get it marked as a gift.

So far, everything I get from BBTS (hasbro transformers) end up cheaper than if I got them here, as long as I get a bunch of them. Never had to pay customs for either of the MPs I have, and I sort of expect Bumblebee to be similiar to them.

Then again, maybe not...
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Trouble wi' t' link again.

Bearing that fact in mind, all I'm going to say is that £90 - and it will be £90 in the UK - is a lot compared to Screamer and up-coming Megs. I have an original gold plastic Bumblebee/Goldbug and might be swayed to get him a big brother if I can pick one up cheaper than that.

Dad's favourite line again - we'll see (eventually when someone fixes the scragging link).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

Not to mention that whatever you say you probably end up spending into shipping anyway...

But as far as customs go, none of my packages have ended up stuck there. Not even the MP4 Convoy + Reissue Galvatron one.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Tetsuro
Not to mention that whatever you say you probably end up spending into shipping anyway...

That'd be why I mentioned "if it was big it'd be pretty touch 'n' go", most likely.