"Only Human" screen caps?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Arcee
Protoform

"Only Human" screen caps?

Post by Arcee »

Does anyone know where I can find screen caps from the episode "Only Human", particularly (a) good image(s) of human Arcee?
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

That's the best I could do. I have no idea where actual screen caps could be. Seibertron, maybe...
Zizicez
Protoform

Post by Zizicez »

Nope

no SCs at Seibertron
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

anyone noticed its not in the same cotinuity(sp?) as gi joe?
cobra commander dies/turns into a real snake for good in the movie.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by dedicon
anyone noticed its not in the same cotinuity(sp?) as gi joe?
cobra commander dies/turns into a real snake for good in the movie.

And gets turned back into a "human" in 'Operation Dragonfire', the miniseries which followed the events of the movie.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by DrSpengler
And gets turned back into a "human" in 'Operation Dragonfire', the miniseries which followed the events of the movie.

Which is generally ignored by many fans.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

there was a minisiries?
and i only knew about the movie a year ago from the net.
like tf,only season 1 and 2 were aired in israel.no movie nor post movie.
you have transcipts or aymposis r a place i can dl the minisiries?
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Transformers Forever is the best place to go for screencaps, as Comicboards users know...
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thanks, Nevermore! :)
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Which is generally ignored by many fans.

Stupid fans.

Simply because episodes are bad doesn't mean they should be ignored. Not officially, anyway. City of Steel was a bad episode but if I ignore it that doesn't mean it never happened.

And Operation: Dragonfire wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. The animation was a step down and the voice actor changes were occasionally awful, but it better than a lot of the really bad episode from the first two seasons.

It was written by a different group (DiC instead of Sunbow) but it follows GI Joe continuity flawlessly. Cobra Commander is still a snake, Serpentor spent the last few years rebuilding the Cobra empire after it was destroyed in the movie, etc.

Operation: Dragonfire may not have been great, but it's decent. Better than the Primordial Plot, anyway. And without that episode we wouldn't have Dinobot Island.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by DrSpengler
Simply because episodes are bad doesn't mean they should be ignored. Not officially, anyway. City of Steel was a bad episode but if I ignore it that doesn't mean it never happened.

And Operation: Dragonfire wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. The animation was a step down and the voice actor changes were occasionally awful, but it better than a lot of the really bad episode from the first two seasons.

It was written by a different group (DiC instead of Sunbow) but it follows GI Joe continuity flawlessly. Cobra Commander is still a snake, Serpentor spent the last few years rebuilding the Cobra empire after it was destroyed in the movie, etc.

Operation: Dragonfire may not have been great, but it's decent. Better than the Primordial Plot, anyway. And without that episode we wouldn't have Dinobot Island.

I'm not debating that it isn't good. (Especially since I've never seen it.) But there are Joe fans who do not consider the DiC Joe officially part of the cartoon Joe canon. That's their loss, I guess.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Bombshell
I'm not debating that it isn't good. (Especially since I've never seen it.) But there are Joe fans who do not consider the DiC Joe officially part of the cartoon Joe canon. That's their loss, I guess.

Yeah, I've seen em. One of the larger Joe cartoon sites is run by a guy who doesn't like to admit the DiC series, the Extreme series (which actually was VERY bad) or the Sgt. Slaughter and the Screaming Eagles home video ever happened.

I think it's mostly because they're hard to find and since he can't get a hold of the episodes he'd prefer to pretend they never happened.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

There's people that consider a) Anything "Star Trek" besides the original show and the first six movies "non-canoncial", and there are those who regard ST VI (and possibly also ST V) as non-canoncial... Or those who regard anything "Star Trek" past-Roddenberry as non-canoncial... Etc.

Another thing would be if an existing story is officially disregarded and/or retconned, like the dreaded "Spider-Man Chapter One" being now officially disregarded in favor of the original Lee/Ditko origin.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Nevermore
Another thing would be if an existing story is officially disregarded and/or retconned, like the dreaded "Spider-Man Chapter One" being now officially disregarded in favor of the original Lee/Ditko origin.

Yeah, and the Clone Saga.