Energon Sharkticon

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
(W)underBoy
Protoform

Energon Sharkticon

Post by (W)underBoy »

Pics of Sharkticon in his box. realy like the bot, reminds me of Skybyte, only better!

On a site note; in de upperleft corner of the back side of the box there are 2 bots i don't reconiges. The red and white car could be a repaint of hot shot, but the other one i can't place!

http://www.tfans.com/index.php?showtopi ... ntry122076
How the first man on the moon ever came there, is a riddle to me! Mij mobile phone is a better computer then they had. I guess al those fancy buttons were just to make them feel better, take their minds of the 20 million pounds of thrust that was to be blown up their ass!
shanewils
Protoform

Post by shanewils »

the silver car is Powerlinx Hot Shot
(W)underBoy
Protoform

Post by (W)underBoy »

and the red blue van?
How the first man on the moon ever came there, is a riddle to me! Mij mobile phone is a better computer then they had. I guess al those fancy buttons were just to make them feel better, take their minds of the 20 million pounds of thrust that was to be blown up their ass!
The Dark Optimus Prime
Protoform

Post by The Dark Optimus Prime »

the white one is not powerlinx hot shot. its the wheeljack ripoff downshift and the blue one is towline
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Actually, that IS Powerlinx Hot Shot. You can actually see three blurred wordings that fit the length of "Powerlinx Hot Shot" if you look hard enough. In fact, "SHOT" is almost legible.
The Dark Optimus Prime
Protoform

Post by The Dark Optimus Prime »

but why the hell would there be a powerlinx hot shot in energon, they powerlinx with other autobots not with minicons to power up
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by The Dark Optimus Prime
but why the hell would there be a powerlinx hot shot in energon, they powerlinx with other autobots not with minicons to power up
Probably because they're designed with a view to being flexible within this line and others. Or older design, etc.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Technically, isn't it being called Energon Hot Shot?
Originally posted by (W)underBoy
and the red blue van?
Tow-Line. I think there are pictures in the news section somewhere on transformers.com...
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Reflector
Technically, isn't it being called Energon Hot Shot?

Yeap, just Hasbro trying to get there money's worth by launching the same toys, new colours.