Baja's Bone

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Evil Magnus
Protoform

Baja's Bone

Post by Evil Magnus »

You know I went to the DC hub and offered my Seson 1 DVD rips. Not a damn soul would acknoledge me. Guess what Bajamut has Season 1 DVD rips. and not a damn soul will get them....... You know why???????????????? Some dumb a$$ that didnt believe me cut my happy ass. I wont say who it was...that would be mean. All I can say is What a f##### Dumbass for saying no to my DVD rips. My Rips are very poular, even more popular then these low qulity, (nice Rips) rips. BTW if you downloaded any RiD, Gargoyles, or She-Ra eps give a hearty thank you!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Why can't people read board rules when they come here?

*Moved to QatW and in future, mind the language* thanks
Evil Magnus
Protoform

Post by Evil Magnus »

Please delet this, I posted it in here for some dumb ass reason.

I re posted it in Gen D
Evil Magnus
Protoform

Post by Evil Magnus »

The reason people dont read rules is because you post rules on another page. THINK!
Everone will skip the splash page to get into the subjet.
Duh

A popup with rules would be nice, not a dumb ass gateway page.... BE MORE IN DEPTH, dont just give basics!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Evil Magnus
The reason people dont read rules is because you post rules on another page. THINK!
Everone will skip the splash page to get into the subjet.
Duh
Uhm, that's so you read them before you come here, that's the whole idea of the gateway page. Pop-ups are irritating, and they'd get nobody no-where.

I'd suggest you do go back and read the rules http://tfarchive.com/messageboard.shtml

oh, and as you're a new guy I'll take it easy, but careful with your tone in future, okay. :)
Evil Magnus
Protoform

Post by Evil Magnus »

The sad thing is I have to close pop-ups while I come here.....

I dont mind pop-ups as long as they are part of the site. (like a vote or something)... But when I go to a site like (http://www.tfarchive.com) I expect a friendly place not a pop-up killer!

Thank god for my free provider...(I got's a Active Forum W/O popups) Thankfully.

Ooooooo and a full TF site W/O popups.... Damn a little work and little determination just might make a site without popups. Go figure!

... Yes I understand about web space limitations...
But isnt that where the FTP comes in, and FTP servers.

On a final note, that Direct connect hub you got is no good.
I offered the Season 1 dvd's, granted most will buy it but what I'm offering is everysingle extra from the 4th disk, like bumpers and junk. Not all will buy the the box set, some will buy the singles. Hence thats where I come in.
Computron

Post by Computron »

The sad thing is I have to close pop-ups while I come here.....

I dont mind pop-ups as long as they are part of the site. (like a vote or something)... But when I go to a site like (http://www.tfarchive.com) I expect a friendly place not a pop-up killer!
Do you know how much a site like this costs?

The shear use of Bandwidth is phenominal, I am guessing an awfull lot of Gigabytes a month. And strangely enough that costs money. That is where these adverts come in, they help keep the costs down and allow him to keep this site running even though he doesn't activley participate often
Ooooooo and a full TF site W/O popups.... Damn a little work and little determination just might make a site without popups. Go figure!
Seibertron has no pop-ups go there, it also doesn' t have all the eps online and is hosted on a pretty slow server but as long as it has no pop ups your happy, I mean its so much effort to click either a link or the X when it comes up after all the hard work and money tfarchive puts in

On a final note, that Direct connect hub you got is no good.
I offered the Season 1 dvd's, granted most will buy it but what I'm offering is everysingle extra from the 4th disk, like bumpers and junk. Not all will buy the the box set, some will buy the singles. Hence thats where I come in.
Well why don't you set your own up if your so great, didn't it occur to you that a) most people probably have the dvd's and b) if they don't it is an awful lot to d/l for someone on a dial up

--Compy
I support a ban on powerposting
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

If you are Bajamut, thanks for taking the time to make the RiD episodes. I enjoyed them.

Second, please don't come in here hostile to the admins right off the start. This is the best transformers site on the web.

Not everyone in the DC hub is at their comp, I might add. If I had seen you, I would have responded with a thank you.

Instead, I came back to

<Bajamut> Hello
<Bajamut> anyone doing the season 1 dvd rips yet?
<Bajamut> ummmmm am i talkin to air???????????????
<Bajamut> well just to let you dumb ***es know, i have made DVD rips of season 1 if anyone wants them I say TUFF LUCK. Speak up when spoken to
<Bajamut> oh I also did the Divx rips of Headmasters. Damn ingrates
<Bajamut> it's so sad... i see so many people with my RIPS... Yet not one will acknoledge it
<Bajamut> the worst part is no one even talks here, what a sad excuse for a TF HUB
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> sad
<Bajamut> you know what, the RID eps came from Bajamut.......... so sad that you cannot give credit whre it's due, you are all a buch of ****ing ingrates leeching off someones elses files, SAD,SAD,SAD,SAD,SAD
<Trig> Watch IT Bajamut! One more line of code and i could kick your ***!
<Bajamut> Trig kick my ***, at least i knoe there is a TF hub put there the appreciates good work
<Bajamut> *out
<Bajamut> it's so sad i look at the files that these people have, alot have the Bajamut name attached to it, wheres the love?
<Bajamut> everyone loves the Bajamut/ToonZ rips, well guess what, i'm ripping the Season 1 dvd with all extras, and no one will get them. tpp many stuck up peeps in here

Geez man, calm down a bit. Sorry no one was there to respond. It is possible, a lot of people don't know your handle. Very few of the RiD eps I actually downloaded that were yours still had your name attached by the time I got them

If anyone wants rips of the Season 1 DVD set, or the extras, send me an e-mail and I'll get on it. I'm also planning on doing good rips of Armada when it shows up on TV this summer. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

--Edit: Please note that all *'s were added by me.
________
Kid Prilosec
Denyer

Try thinking before you type...

Post by Denyer »

A popup with rules would be nice, not a dumb ass gateway page.... BE MORE IN DEPTH, dont just give basics!
...a pop-up would automatically killed by the software that anyone with an IQ who cares is running.

Way I see it, pop-ups are there to remind people to click on the ads once a visit...it's not as if it's a major chore or anything. Also, there's nothing insistent or browser-killing as with ezBoard or XSOrbit.

So...basically you're huffed 'cause people aren't fussed about DVD rips? Well, I figure most people want the episodes (in ANY format) to establish whether the DVDs are worth buying...not as substitutes...me, I think I'll just grab a random DVD to show support for the producers, and stick with the 16 CD set of d/ls I have gathering dust, virtually unwatched...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Newsflash: You have to come through the gateway page to get to the board. If you choose not to read it, then that's your problem. Not ours.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

If I hadn't read the rules already I'd read them from that gateway page. It works fine and people with actual sense do read them, people who wanna find something to bitch about because people won't d/l their rips, for instance are the people who do this just because they didn't quite get there way for instance are people without this sense.
yakko
Protoform

Post by yakko »

Originally posted by nmathew
<Bajamut> Hello
<Bajamut> anyone doing the season 1 dvd rips yet?
<Bajamut> ummmmm am i talkin to air???????????????
<Bajamut> well just to let you dumb ***es know, i have made DVD rips of season 1 if anyone wants them I say TUFF LUCK. Speak up when spoken to
I snipped that down a bit, but that doesn't sound at all like the bajamut I've talked to in my hub. I know he's the one that did the RID episodes (well, the ones I didn't do :D ). I'd say this is a cheap imposter giving the real baja a bad name.
TFArchive
Custom Title: King Lurker

Post by TFArchive »

Haha, if you know of another way to raise the $500/month this site costs I'd like to hear it. Until a better solution comes along I have no choice but to run the popups, or the episodes will be gone perminantly, it is as simple as that. :( Sad but true.
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
http://tfarchive.com/
kek23k
Protoform

Post by kek23k »

I've also had many conversations with Bajamut on Iaconhub and he's never sworn once. I have to agree with yakko, this guy is just an imposter:p