Unicron to be mentioned in new TF movie

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Unicron to be mentioned in new TF movie

Post by Nevermore »

Straight from Don Murphy:
http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthre ... #post42860
Unicron is mentioned in film one and may show up in the third.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

So theres going to be a TF Trilogy then ????:confused:
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by Rookwise
So theres going to be a TF Trilogy then ????:confused:

Not officially. I suspect Murphy and the others are planning for a 2nd and 3rd now, rather then trying to cram too much into one movie (like what was done with X-Men).
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Murphy already hinted a while ago that sequels are an option if the movie is a success (see here: "And that this film, the first in hopefully a series").
MaximusPrime
Protoform

Post by MaximusPrime »

Any word on voices?
"Gotta admire a guy who brings a nuke to a gunfight."

"I'm not a real actor, but I play one on T.V."

"I'm like a superhero with no powers or motivation."

Maximus Prime! He does his own stunts!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by MaximusPrime
Any word on voices?

I'm beginning to wish people would stop asking about that...
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by MaximusPrime
Any word on voices?

Probably not going to happen until the script is done.
Nightwing
Protoform

Post by Nightwing »

To bad Orsen Wells died he would still be cool as Unicron
AutobotJazz
Protoform

Post by AutobotJazz »

Originally posted by Nightwing
To bad Orsen Wells died he would still be cool as Unicron

Seems unlikely that Unicron will get any screen time in the first film as they'd not wanna overload on the TF mythos right away. He'd probably get a mention in connection to the Matrix (or what ever they're gonna call it)....or like a phrase like they do with Primus - 'Dear Primus' etc.
MaximusPrime
Protoform

Post by MaximusPrime »

Originally posted by AutobotJazz
Seems unlikely that Unicron will get any screen time in the first film as they'd not wanna overload on the TF mythos right away. He'd probably get a mention in connection to the Matrix (or what ever they're gonna call it)....or like a phrase like they do with Primus - 'Dear Primus' etc.

HOLY TAP DANCING UNICRON!!!!!
"Gotta admire a guy who brings a nuke to a gunfight."

"I'm not a real actor, but I play one on T.V."

"I'm like a superhero with no powers or motivation."

Maximus Prime! He does his own stunts!
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Originally posted by Unicron
Not officially. I suspect Murphy and the others are planning for a 2nd and 3rd now, rather then trying to cram too much into one movie (like what was done with X-Men).

... as i post time ago (about the X-Men approach) ....

1st film - they arrive on Earth to claim the Matrix, they are reformatted, they try to establish a relation with human and battle not only their enemy, but also the US Army ....
2nd film - they return to Cybertron, carrying a pair of human with them, continuing to battle against their enemy ....
3rd film - Unicron arrive to eat Cybertron, Megatron is reformatted into Galvatron and became Unicron's slave
4th film Galvatron return as Decepticon chief commander and sit in his throne room, waiting for a decent story arc ....

i hope they made a better job than this .... i liked X-Men, but i think that X-Men2 is a waste of screentime, to much focused on the uman hate, with only a few superhero in action
AutobotJazz
Protoform

Post by AutobotJazz »

Originally posted by Ghirox
i hope they made a better job than this .... i liked X-Men, but i think that X-Men2 is a waste of screentime, to much focused on the uman hate, with only a few superhero in action

Really...X2 was great and you gotta realise that human hatred for the mutants is the driving force in the comic and the whole point of their struggle. Besides X2 was based on a acutal X-Men comic where some kids are killed and its blamed on mutants.

Sorry boys n girls I know its not an X-Men group but that just annoyed me!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'm hoping it's kind of an off the cuff remark, like "Were you expecting blue spandex?" Maybe something along the lines of "Yeah, and I suppose Unicron, the devourer of worlds, is going to pop up, too, huh?"
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Really...X2 was great and you gotta realise that human hatred for the mutants is the driving force in the comic and the whole point of their struggle. Besides X2 was based on a acutal X-Men comic where some kids are killed and its blamed on mutants.

Sorry boys n girls I know its not an X-Men group but that just annoyed me!

X-Men have battled against human in an old saga by Chris Claremont, that inspired the movie, while the most part of their enemy are other evil mutant
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Ghirox

Yeah, how dare they try and do something stupid such as a "story", when everyone knows the only point in a story in an action movie is explaining how the characters get from battle scene A to battle scene B. ;)
AutobotJazz
Protoform

Post by AutobotJazz »

Originally posted by Nevermore
Yeah, how dare they try and do something stupid such as a "story", when everyone knows the only point in a story in an action movie is explaining how the characters get from battle scene A to battle scene B. ;)

I mean whats the point in a plot when you've got explosions and canadians with claws?
Plan for TF movie

Intro------>Crash on earth----->Wake up couple of days later----->
----> Hey cars n plans n lamp posts (extended formatting dump)------>find matrix---->fight with humans (both sides)---->spike affected with radition preventing reproduction---->fight---->end!
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

I mean whats the point in a plot when you've got explosions and canadians with claws?

.. first ten minutes, but then the movie start to tell the history of the X-Men: no more explosion till the battle at the end of the movie!
minsa

Post by minsa »

No spam please.

- Nevermore
Mr Duck

Post by Mr Duck »

Hey, mabye Op has like, say a vision. It shows loads of things real fast, including the Matrix, Op dieing, and then a quick silhoette of Unicron. God I hope I spelt that right.
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Originally posted by minsa
No spam please.

- Nevermore

Where i can send "Happy XMas" postcards? :-)

As for a vision of Unicron ..... could be, and occourred in Armada .... but i suppose they reserved for the end of the 2nd Movie .... some sort of anticipationfor the next movie, and only if the "series" concept will be accepted ..... in this film, is possible that he will be mentioned in relation to the Matrix .... some sort of "Unicron will arrive to find the Matrix