Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Paul053

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Post by Paul053 »

Activision officially announced the sequel of War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron. Follow the link below to see more info. Looks like we got Grimlock and Prime and BB got new body as well.

http://www.gameinformer.com/
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Squee, I guess?
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Grimlock!
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Looks like we're in for more lovely character designs. Wasn't keen on the first game, got bored of it after just a couple of missions, but I did love those designs.
Decepticon Spike

Post by Decepticon Spike »

I have to wonder how Grimlock gets a dinosaur mode on Cybertron?
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

http://www.examiner.com/console-gaming- ... -metroplex
Dunno how accurate this is. Could be real, could be wishful thinking speculation taken as real.
Decepticon Spike

If even half of that it actually in the game, it'll be enjoyable for me to play.
I hope the reason for the Dinobots having their alt. modes is true. It would be a nice change from how they get them in the other stories.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Gamestop has listed the Combaticons also.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities. With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Fight through both sides of the Transformers' most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows you to go head-to-head as Autobots and Decepticons with its multi-player online mode. Create your own personalized character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customization ever before seen in a Transformers video game.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Sades

Post by Sades »

So - effing - pretty:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... rtron.aspx

MOAR PRETTY:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... -tour.aspx

edit: Shit, that tour makes me want to work in the video game industry.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I like WFC's reveal better when out of the blue a teaser pops up in the interwebs instead of this... 'We're going to have a sequel and it's going to have Grimlock and the Combaticons and it's going to be awesome'.

Still, GAMEEE
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Well, they're going to be doing this all month. Today a video of Optimus Prime's new look.
http://www.gameinformer.com/p/transformers.aspx
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Sades wrote:edit: Shit, that tour makes me want to work in the video game industry.
Just give me five minutes to talk you back out of it. :P
Sades

Post by Sades »

You don't have to; I know peeps. But the fact remains; SURFBOARDS
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Sades wrote:You don't have to; I know peeps. But the fact remains; SURFBOARDS
... for people who never see the daylight. Kinda strange. ;)
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

More news:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... rmers.aspx

Additional images at the bottom. Looks like Cliffjumper and Jazz are going to be added in a way. Prime and Starscream are there too. I like how Cliffy looks like he does in TF Prime :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Weird that we're getting THIS much buzz right now for a game that isn't out for over a year... Maybe the DEC 2012 thing was a mistake?
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Springer85 wrote:Looks like Cliffjumper and Jazz are going to be added in a way. Prime and Starscream are there too. I like how Cliffy looks like he does in TF Prime :)
That looks a lot like the Generations toy they came out with. I'm okay with Jazz, I was honestly surprised he wasn't in the first one (even though Warpath! was a pleasant surprise).
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

My eldest Scraplet is salivating already...

Not A Good Thing while holding a PS3 handset.
Decepticon Spike

Thunderwave wrote:That looks a lot like the Generations toy they came out with.
Yeah, he does, with a TFP head. When Deluxe TFP Cliffjumper comes out, I might do a head swap.
Sades

Post by Sades »

TFVanguard wrote:Weird that we're getting THIS much buzz right now for a game that isn't out for over a year... Maybe the DEC 2012 thing was a mistake?
One article isn't a ton of buzz, though. Nor it is unusual for gaming websites to have details on popular items this early.