The Transformers Movie Video Game

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
*BARRAGE*

The Transformers Movie Video Game

Post by *BARRAGE* »

Any info on the Video game coming out weds? I only have a PS2, so any info would rock...(cast, cheats-especially those, etc)
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I wrote a preview for it the other week.

Almost everything you need to know is in there, and we have a thread in the news forum with additional questions I've answered.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

ahhh... thank you friend...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

The boss also just set up a page with flash videos for promotional stuff for the game. It's linked on the last page of that preview, or you can get to it from the mainpage.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Or if Auros was being nice, he'd just paste the link:

http://tfarchive.com/movie2007/tfgame_movies.php
*BARRAGE*

CHEATS!

Post by *BARRAGE* »

find these and more at

http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/transformer ... codes.html

Cybertron missions
At the "New Game" or "Load Game" screen, press Right, Up(2), Down, Right, Left(2) to unlock two Cybertron missions. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Play as Generation 1 Jazz
At the "New Game" or "Load Game" screen, press Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Up, Right to unlock Generation 1 Jazz. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Play as Generation 1 Robo-vision Optimus Prime
At the "New Game" or "Load Game" screen, press Down(2), Up(2), Right(3) to unlock Generation 1 Robo-vision Optimus Prime. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Alternately, successfully complete the Autobot campaign.

Play as Generation 1 Starscream
At the "New Game" or "Load Game" screen, press Right, Down, Left(2), Down, Up(2) to unlock Generation 1 Starscream. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Play as Generation 1 Cartoon Megatron
Collect all the Decepticon Shields in the Decepticon campaign to unlock Generation 1 Cartoon Megatron.

Play as Generation 1 Cartoon Optimus Prime
Collect all the Autobot Shields in the Autobot campaign to unlock Generation 1 Cartoon Optimus Prime.

i'm still waiting for some invincibility and master unlock codes...PEACE to anyone actually reading this...hi admins, mods, etc!
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Mega Decipticon
Protoform

Post by Mega Decipticon »

I believe that the two cybertron missions are only available in the Special Edition game, but I have not confirmed this and are only repeating what has been told to me.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

The Cybertron levels are in the regular versions of the game.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

i'm actually kinda disapointed with the game... some parts are fricking frustratin (having to restart a whole friggin' mission even when you were almost finished) and having played/finished the Decepticon stages first (natch), i find the hoover dam stage to be a huge pain with trying to drive and chase those damn drones... and the gameplay is getting kinda repetitive... but it is still a stress reliever like my Mercenaries game so i shouldn't bitch too much...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Civ

Post by Civ »

I need some help with the game. I'll use spoiler tags so I don't ruin any surprise for anyone.
SPOILER! (select to read)
I'm playing the Decepticon campaign and I'm at the stage where I'm controlling Megatron. Now, I'm fighting Prime and beating his ass and he has the nasty habit of running away. I can find him the first time he runs away but I can't find him the 2nd time at all. I'll transform Megatron to jet mode but I'll be damned if I haven't flown around most of the city to find him with absolutely no luck. Any help on his location?
*BARRAGE*

a helping hand

Post by *BARRAGE* »

this took me four or five times to get the hang of, and another five or six to actually complete... when Prime runs, fly a little slower than you think you should- watch your HUD for a red dot and a green dot and fly back to their position... i know he ends up at the fast food joint at one point (i'll replay the mission and give you actual locations a little later), you only actually have to fight him four times, and the fourth you end up killing the bugger...
if anyone has any strategy for the 2 on 1 battle between Jazz and Starscream/Blackout, i would appreciate it (i've had my ass handed to me like 10 times!)
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD