[FICTION] Transformers Infinities

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
The Fallen

Transformers Infinities

Post by The Fallen »

okay, here it is, my idea for a new TF tv show.

some of the elements i used are from beast wars and generation 1 vol.2 war and peace.

so far ive only come up with characters which i will name now

Maximals/Autobots:

Optimus prime

Transmetal2 sonar

Grimlock

Strongarm

Topspin

Red Alert

Silverstreak

Jawbreaker

Airhammer

Depthcharge

Predacons/Decepticons:

Transmetal2 Megatron

Divebomb

Blitzwing

Waspinator

Ramjet

Jetstorm

Obsisian

Tankor

Quik Strike

Starscream

Okay some of these other factions i'll explain later

Chaoticons:

Ransack

Dogfight

Slaughterhouse

Ultracons:

Ravage

Movor

Rollbar

Mega-octane

Armorhide

Exoticons:

Divebomb

Waspinator

Quikstrike

Kickback

Throttlebots:

Hot shot

Mirage

Ironhide

Overhaul

Red Alert
The Fallen

Post by The Fallen »

all right here it is the additional info ive been promising.

The chaoticons are a rogue factions of malcontent cons that want wha ttheir name suggests, chaos.

With ransack realizing that their is effiency in small numbers, he recruited only two of the strongest he could find. Dogfight nad Slaghterhouse.

The chaoticons were founded by divebomb who at the time was possesed by tarantulas' spark.

Divebomb founded the exoticons only to steal the necessary equipment to begin tarantulas' re-creation. When this was done Divebomb and the Exoticons had to return to a very unhappy Megatron.

this is a faction i forgot to mention: Security Team Axalon:

Dirge

Thundercracker

silverstreak

red alert

ramjet

During the first season of my show the tripredicus sends this team to apprehend the maxis and preds. only to have thier ship crash. Dirge, red alert and silverstreak join the maximals. ramjet and thundercracker join the preds.
Alseides Prime
Protoform

Post by Alseides Prime »

jerk!!

you stole my idea!!:mad:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who hadn't seen her mother for seven years.
One day, on the way to her mother, she met a wolf.
The wolf asked her if she would be taking the path of pins, or the path of needles.
When the girl said she would be taking the path of pins, the wolf hurried of down the path of needles, and ate up the little girls' mother.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

its ok children you can both have your stupid idea.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Alseides Prime
Protoform

Post by Alseides Prime »

your a stupid idea.:p

and speaking of stupid ideas whos idea was it for mini avengers?

i mean come on:rolleyes:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who hadn't seen her mother for seven years.
The wolf asked her if she would be taking the path of pins, or the path of needles.
When the girl said she would be taking the path of pins, the wolf hurried of down the path of needles, and ate up the little girls' mother.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

because its a completely serious comicbook series and not at all a joke. nope not even a little bit.

while apparently a group of transformers alinged with "choas" and called the "choaticons" (ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! wicked brilliance) is apprently so great an idea that it must be stolen.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

i can create better stuff in my sleep-The Destructicons are a team i'm working on-Gest-alt team with triple changer capabilitys each oh and they are all Headmasters to boot with the leader Hawkclaw-Jet/HoverTank/Robot being a double target master!

in all 12 characters, coming up with names for the others will be a nightmare!

i'm working on their background at the moment and will be working on the bots in due time
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

yes but everything you are comming up with arent really anything, just
aesthetics...stuff that children imagined back when they originally watched the show. when you get around to giving them actual characters ill be impressed..

...well i actually probably wont as they will probably be stereotypical archetypes...
Alseides Prime
Protoform

Post by Alseides Prime »

[quote]Originally posted by Thefallenone
i can create better stuff in my sleep

To be honest Fallenone I seriously and honestly doubt it.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

If I had copywrighted a previous thread and story of mine, I could sue The Fallen.... heh, now wouldn't that be just fun. Hoo.

Quite frankly this seems weak to me.

Try coming up with a plot and a few episode synopsis and maybe it could work... emphasis on could