• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers News & Rumours

Old 2010-12-27, 02:30 AM   #121
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

Pretty nifty IMO. I'm generally impressed with the 'upgrade' bits being offered these days; just ordered one of these to round out Rodimus.

Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 02:32 AM   #122
glazios
Occasional Cage-rattler

Rhondda Cynon Taff, S.Wales

Probably asking in completely the wrong thread, but has anyone heard anything about a release date for the CorbotV War Axe, for WFC Prime?

...Actually, has anyone even mentioned that accessory here? I can't find anything about it on a search of the forum...

glazios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 02:48 AM   #123
Thunderwave
Gestalt

Upstate, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by glazios View Post
Probably asking in completely the wrong thread, but has anyone heard anything about a release date for the CorbotV War Axe, for WFC Prime?

...Actually, has anyone even mentioned that accessory here? I can't find anything about it on a search of the forum...
As far as I know it released a few days ago.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail

Last edited by Thunderwave; 2010-12-27 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Added URL for BBTS product listing.
Thunderwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 02:56 AM   #124
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

Quote:
Generally things like this will crop up in the sponsor news threads, since those stores carry unofficial accessories. In this case, BBTS list it as in stock as per Thunderwave's link, TFSource currently have it as a preorder -- http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/1914/

Old 2010-12-27, 04:03 AM   #125
glazios
Occasional Cage-rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderwave View Post
As far as I know it released a few days ago.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer View Post
Generally things like this will crop up in the sponsor news threads, since those stores carry unofficial accessories. In this case, BBTS list it as in stock as per Thunderwave's link, TFSource currently have it as a preorder -- http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/1914/
Hmm... I have a preorder for it with TFSource, but they don't seem to have recieved their stock yet... *sigh* Typical.

It sucks, waiting for sh*t to happen... _

Old 2010-12-27, 04:41 AM   #126
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

They do seem to be cheaper on shipping to the UK, judging by the quotes I was getting earlier.

Old 2010-12-27, 07:51 AM   #127
burnitall
Triple Changer

Washington

Here's a video of that War Axe. It seems to be pretty nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLLtM...ture=recentlik

burnitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 05:09 PM   #128
Springer85
Unicron

All your base

Here's a video if iGear's Kup w/ cygar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia22S7xv8L8

Springer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 04:40 PM   #129
glazios
Occasional Cage-rattler

Hmm... Just been over to TFSource, to see if they'd had stock in on the War Axe. They haven't, and don't seem to be in a terrible hurry about it. This does not bode well for my preorder.

Also, my FansProject Protector / Sidearm still hasn't arrived yet. I have emails confirming that it was posted out on Dec 18th, and was shipped out of the US on Dec 20th. It is now Jan 2nd and, holidays and bad weather not withstanding, it has not yet arrived.

I have contacted TFSource, they tell me that I needn't worry, but I should probably check in with the apropriate customs website and have my tracking/customs number to hand (Directions, please?).

On the same day, I also sent a carefully-worded email to Royal Mail/The Post Office, politely asking them if they'd be so kind as to update me on the status and location of my package, seeing as its status on their tracking system hasn't changed from 'ADVISED' in 10 days; they haven't currently taken the time to send me even an automated response.

All-in-all, one might say that I could fit quite snuggly into that thorny little nishe labled 'Rather F***in' Concerned'.

Old 2011-01-02, 06:18 PM   #130
Springer85
Unicron

All your base

Shipping outside the US usually takes 3 weeks when hollidays are involved.

Springer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 09:31 PM   #131
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

Given the week or so backlog for weather coupled with multiple bank holidays, I'm not really expecting the package I ordered about a week later (Firebolt / WST Shockwave) via USPS First Class in the first half of January.

Even with Priority RM aren't very good about filling out tracking at their end, unless there's a customs charge incurred.

Old 2011-01-02, 10:47 PM   #132
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

There've been, what, seven, eight working days since the 20th. Mind, a bunch of G.I. Joe figures I paid for on the 19th from an American seller arrived in my hands on Thursday. This is probably due to me being awesome. Or the seller liking me because I bought three barely recoloured G.I. Joe figures off them for a daft price (albeit a lot less than some platform shoes for Hot Rod). Or the shipping being something like US $40, which probably covers having some hot chick waterski them across the Atlantic on boxing day.

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 07:41 PM   #133
Clay
"I've done better and got over it."

Murray, KY

TF Club 2011 stuff, including two parts of Devastator

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 08:58 PM   #134
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer View Post
Given the week or so backlog for weather coupled with multiple bank holidays, I'm not really expecting the package I ordered about a week later (Firebolt / WST Shockwave) via USPS First Class in the first half of January.
Colour me surprised -- one of the things RM put a card through yesterday was this. Shame the WST Shockwave mould is a piece of shit with the arms hanging loose, but it'll probably fix up when I have time.

Old 2011-01-07, 12:24 PM   #135
glazios
Occasional Cage-rattler

Protector arrived in the post this morning - and thank f*** for that. God knows that's a weight of my shoulders.

Awesome little bit of kit, actually. Still every bit as wary of breaking something as was necessary with the City Commander, regardless of what the reviewers have been saying - it's more the chestpiece than anything, don't know why.

Also, Sidearm/Not-Firebolt = PURE WIN.

Old 2011-01-07, 03:42 PM   #136
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Quote:
God knows that's a weight of my shoulders.
Mmm, the high pressure caused by non-instant transatlantic toy shipping really is a cross to bear.

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 12:12 AM   #137
The Reverend
Double Targetmaster

Knoxville, TN

Strangely, I'm really liking the new upgrade sticker set Reprolabels have put out for Metroplex.

The Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote