View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 11:41 AM   #33

Originally Posted by secretcode View Post

The RotF Trailer is the most watched Super Bowl commercial online. Higher than the G.I. Joe Trailer (Which I didn't know AIRED during the Super Bowl.) and Pepsi's annual ad.

#1: Transformers 2 Trailer - 3,674,500
#2: G.I. Joe Trailer - 1,681,896
#3: Pepsi: Stay Forever Young - 1,635,703

UPDATE: This is unique hits, otherwise there would be another 100 or so just from me.
So, RotF got, roughly, twice as many hits as the number 2 and 3 spots. Not too shabby at all. BTW, I read elsewhere that G.I. Joe had an arguably preferable time slot. I'm not into sports at all, but I understand that people tend to pay more attention to ads just before kickoff (where Joe laid) than, say, randomly placed ones at third quarter(RotF).

Originally Posted by secretcode View Post

Burger King has announced a "Revenge of the Fallen" promotion. And in other news, the King still is kinda creepy.
Gah! I have the set of their first movie kid's meal toys. (Thanks to a friend who worked there at the time. He also gave me a few neat pieces of promo type stuff, like a small poster of Bumblebee...) The Starscream and Scorponok ones make nifty li'l figurines but the rest were abominations. Not honestly expecting more this time, but if the kids get a kick out of them that's really all that matters...

And, yes, that King really freaks me out. Almost as much as those Quizno's singing spider monkey things...
S_Windell is offline   Reply With Quote