View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 12:09 AM   #12
Rattrap's tail
EVA-Unit 15

In space, helping Gunbuster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg72 View Post
not true at all... barricades car (plus stunt doubles) was seen at the start of filming being moved around on the back of a trailer, along with prime's truck. presumably he appears in this form, even if only briefly. maybe a flasback, who knows? there were pictures on a blog somewhere. hardly seems worth the hastle moving three cars on the back of a flatbed purely for the heck of it (as the move wasn't publicised).

SPOILER! (select to read)
and isnt the aero-x on the cover of one of the IDW movie-related comics? or was that another concept car? hardly proof of movie inclusion, unless its the adaptation and not prequel/sequel, but make of it what you will.
I don't read comics but as far as my knowledge goes at this hour, I only know about the new Chevy Volt, the Corvette c7 concept, the Chevy tracks and his ugly brown SUV-ish sibling as concept-cars. The Areo-X was as far as I known only mentioned by vaque sources, rumours and the beginning of the filming. Later it was able to just Dissappear in the opposite way he was able to come; he was simply forgotten. I am not spoilering this one'cause I don't think its necceseary and because I am a bit confused about what I should and shoulden't spoil.