TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Transformers News & Rumours (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Euro bubble Shockblast and more new stuff from EasyNet (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=33987)

Nevermore 2006-01-28 09:33 AM

Euro bubble Shockblast, Soundwave and LoC... Hot Shot?
 
All photos by EasyNet.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ast_new_03.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ast_new_04.jpg

For those who don't know, we already found out that Shockblast (as well as Swindle) is a repackage intended for the European market (multi-lingual endflap). He is probably not going to flood American shelves again.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...cellion_06.jpg

Note that the name is just on a small cardboard insert. Maybe the one that says "Excellion" wasn't finished so they used a Hot Shot one for the packaging sample.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...undwave_01.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...undwave_02.jpg

Nevermore 2006-01-28 11:00 AM

More pics of a loose Deluxe Excellion:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...cellion_11.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...cellion_12.jpg

Nevermore 2006-01-28 12:15 PM

LoC Sunstorm.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...unstorm_05.jpg

Darth Zax 2006-01-28 01:30 PM

more swindles? we have swindle clogging the shelves here.

Nevermore 2006-01-28 01:51 PM

I know. I guess he and Shockblast are intended for the Argos restocks.

Nevermore 2006-01-28 03:13 PM

Optimus Prime.

Again, no name change. :confused:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...repaint_05.jpg

Nevermore 2006-01-28 05:51 PM

European Crosswise (hexalingual packaging, photo of toy instead of box artwork)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...osswise_01.jpg

And the Drag Race Pack again... but a packaging variant? Hot Shot packaged upside down?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ce_pack_03.jpg

Darth Zax 2006-01-28 06:57 PM

it appears we (europe) aren't missing out on figures!!!

Koolbeans X-treme 2006-01-28 11:23 PM

you would think to make the hot shot homiage cmplete the would have used clear yellow, or even olid yellow colored 'wings' for the dyber key power to make it seem more like hotrod

Nevermore 2006-01-28 11:46 PM

Blue breaks up the monotony of orange, red and yellow.

Dennis 2006-01-29 12:02 PM

hm

laserbeak is a minicon lol

why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did they have to do him as a minicon he's a bird not a robot minicons are clearly humanoid robots not "birdanoid's"

Darth Zax 2006-01-29 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dennis
hm

laserbeak is a minicon lol

why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did they have to do him as a minicon he's a bird not a robot minicons are clearly humanoid robots not "birdanoid's"

does it make a difference what hasbro calls him?

Nevermore 2006-01-29 02:07 PM

Deluxe Skywarp

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...skywarp_01.jpg

Deluxe Cannonball

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_01.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_02.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_03.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_04.jpg

LoC Thundercracker in packaging

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...cracker_05.jpg

New photo of LoC Galvatron (different paint apps from EZ Collection Master Galvatron)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...lvatron_02.jpg

Soundlaster test shot (with Hasbro-esque defacing?!?)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...blaster_01.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...blaster_02.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...blaster_03.jpg

Takara Primus in packaging

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7.../primus_01.jpg

Darth Zax 2006-01-29 02:10 PM

what's up with soundblaster's face???
i think it's funny cannonball's got an eyepatch!

Nevermore 2006-01-29 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darth Zax
what's up with soundblaster's face???
It's called "defacing".

Intentionally damaging test shots in order to make them unattractive to potential buyers.

Darth Zax 2006-01-29 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nevermore
It's called "defacing".

Intentionally damaging test shots in order to make them unattractive to potential buyers.

ok, that's interesting.

Denyer 2006-01-29 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nevermore
Soundlaster test shot
Colours are a bit busy, but looks good.

Nevermore 2006-01-29 11:21 PM

More pics of Euro bubble Shockblast courtesy of tffans.

MULTIlingual my ass.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ast_new_05.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ast_new_06.jpg

Darth Zax 2006-01-30 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nevermore
More pics of Euro bubble Shockblast courtesy of tffans.

MULTIlingual my ass.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ast_new_05.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ast_new_06.jpg

;) it's still multilingual, at least it has verstellbare sitze and a geheimwaffe!

Springer007 2006-01-30 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nevermore
Deluxe Skywarp

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...skywarp_01.jpg

Deluxe Cannonball

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_01.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_02.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_03.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...nonball_04.jpg

LoC Thundercracker in packaging

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...cracker_05.jpg

New photo of LoC Galvatron (different paint apps from EZ Collection Master Galvatron)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...lvatron_02.jpg

Soundlaster test shot (with Hasbro-esque defacing?!?)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...blaster_01.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...blaster_02.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...blaster_03.jpg

Takara Primus in packaging

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7.../primus_01.jpg

hmm i don;t know which one i would want, soundwave or soundblaster..... they both look good in terms of their colors. and cannonball looks rather... interesting?:smokin:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.